Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheSamo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 11:14 AM
    Not cool
    If I am issued an out-of-county warrant while I'm in Federal custody then post bail what would be the out come sine you have to be cleared for warrents to post bail
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Hello again, The:

They'll let you post bail, and then they'll hold you for the other county.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Refrigerator will not cool [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old Maytag side-by-side Refrigerator and initially the fridge stopped cooling. Unfortunately an unethical repair man noted that the defrost timer was faulty and I paid him for the repair. He will not honor his warranty and I'm trying to recoup the funds that I paid via small...

Cool Illusion! [ 10 Answers ]

I'd forgotten about this one. It's not new; some of you have seen this before... if you haven't seen it, you're in for a treat! http://www.johnsadowski.com/big_spanish_castle.php

Wouldn't it be cool [ 1 Answers ]

I was just browsing through GameFaqs, because that is what I do. I saw Pokemon Battle Revolution on the list, and checked it out. It listed in GameFaqs as a "Fantasy > Strategy > Turn Based". My heart immediately went flutter, but when I read the previews was informed that it was just another...

'cause I'm cool! [ 5 Answers ]

Why do teenagers say 'cause all the time? " Cause it's this.", 'cause I'm cool"

HELP, it's not cool in here [ 1 Answers ]

Woke this morning to a half way cool home. Heard the central air conditioner shut off and all of a sudden I hear this clanging noise from the furnace. HELP:eek:

View more questions Search