Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anntascay1964 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Effect of a prior felony conviction
    Would love to continue education in the medical field. I am felon since 2003. I'm interested in Radiology Technician, Respiratory Therapy Assistant, Physcial Therapy Assistant, Mecial Assisting, Phlebotomist, EKG Technician, Lab Technician. Will I be able to receive my certification after completion of my education?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2007, 11:26 AM
    Hello ann:

There is written criteria for certification. Check with the authority who grants the certifications, and ask for a copy.

excon
    liza70 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Feb 11, 2008, 11:12 PM
    I tried... unfortunately-at least in fl. there are certain 'unforgivable felonies',as far as med. Goes.mine was possession-which makes sense... kinda.I mean,you can't predict a relapse,no matter how many years clean you've been.plus,the med. Field has more addicts than most others.on the other hand,if you were... say,a thief,you might have an easier time.but,really,it does differ from state-to-state,so,check yours out,before you invest a lot of time,and money towards an unsatifying end.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony conviction [ 5 Answers ]

When asked the question on job application were you convicted of a felony in the past seven years can you answer no if you were convicted 12 years ago

Can my wife still own a gun with my felony conviction [ 7 Answers ]

I will be sentenced soon to a felony wire fraud conviction. I own several firearms and had a concelaed weapons permit. Obvoiusly all that is now gone forever, but can my wife still own a gun and keep in same household? I have read conflicitng ideas on this and am trying to get the real details.

Felony Conviction [ 1 Answers ]

Can I Become A Paralegal In Paif I Have A Felony Conviction In Pa?

Felony Conviction [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find a job as a felon. What type of work can I do? Can I go to college and if so what are my options;) ;)

Felony conviction [ 1 Answers ]

How to get a felony conviction explunged from your record?

View more questions Search