Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    preety lil princess Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 09:15 AM
    School proplems
    Hi I go to a religious school but the problem is I don't believ in god.should the teachers give pupils the right to chose if they want to do it the could read instead
    karent23 Posts: 133, Reputation: 8

Nov 20, 2007, 09:32 AM
    Want to do what? Participate in religious services?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2007, 09:32 AM
    You can read up on things even if you don't believe in them. It can help you be informed and establish why or why you don't believe what you believe and broadens your perspective on things. Ask yourself why you don't believe and challenge yourself to find answers to these questions through reading all aspects of the subject. Look at reading what your teachers give you from a how to do a debate perspective.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

School grant to go back to school [ 3 Answers ]

I am a single 48 yr old lady and I don't have mean to just go back to school but I work as a nursing asst but would like to know how to go back to school is there any grants that will help me do so?

Home school vs. Public school? [ 53 Answers ]

My husband and I have decided to home school our children because we do not feel that the public education systems are very good these days. When we were in public school the teachers spent more time trying to control and disipline the class or individual students then they spent teaching. I also...

1998 honda accord fuel pump wire proplems [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a 1998 honda accord and whoever owned it before me cut the posetive wire to the fule pump in the trunk and reconected it to a new wire that they ran to the ignition swicht. I heard that there was a short in the wire so how would I go about getting a new wire harness for the fuel pump...

My mom has proplems with takeing pill like pain pill and stuff [ 6 Answers ]

I found this pill it is pink oval pill on one side it has a S on it the other side as numbers 8667 with a spilt line to.I would ask her but I don't want me not trusting her driving her back to them.I will trow the pill a way onces I find what it is so please help let me know if is is some kind of...

View more questions Search