Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mylovec Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 06:34 AM
    Is the married man serious?
    I shared a long passionate kiss and touch with a married man who is a work colleague in his car, he first ask me for a dancing date, then he came and meet me at some place where we sat in his car and we passionately kissed, we did not do the did because I controlled it being the first day, from there he did not call or text back, we met again after a week and he took me to his house where we hugged, kissed and touched when we were both naked, then I could see that he is not into the game as I was also not into the game, I could feel he is having questions, we sat and talked about it and he said he is attracted to me and he is in two halves beause he feels guilt he is maried, I am also married and am attracted to this man, why is he pulling back?should I think we will get together sometime? Is it because am a black woman and he is not? Why is he pulling back after the passionate kiss and touches?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 20, 2007, 06:37 AM
    Because he is MARRIED.

Most people feel that no matter how much you are attracted to someone other than your spouse, acting on it is an act of betrayal to your spouse, and therefore have guilt.

Why are YOU cheating on YOUR spouse?
    mylovec Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 06:50 AM
    I am not cheating on my husband, but this is a felling I have for him and can not control it
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2007, 06:52 AM
    The man knows that cheating on your spouse is wrong. He feels guilty for being in the situation, and his conscious is getting the best of him. It has nothing to do with race, it has to do with the pure fact that you are both MARRIED!

Maybe you should look at your own relationship. Obviously something is wrong otherwise you would not be looking elsewhere.

If you are naked in bed with another man, then you are cheating on your husband.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 20, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mylovec
    i am not cheating on my husband, but this is a felling i have for him and can not control it

You may or may not be able to control your feelings, but you CAN control your actions.

I suggest you get naked in bed with your husband and see if you can get some sparks THERE instead.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2007, 07:34 PM
    Hello, Why do you think he is pulling back? He is married and his concience is getting to him. He knows it is wrong.

On the other hand, you do not seem to have any guilt and seem to think there is nothing wrong with cheating on your husband. I feel bad for your husband.

If you have any concience at all you will stay away from this married man. You will stay home and be ONLY with you husband and never ever do this again.

Joe
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 20, 2007, 07:47 PM
    Dear cheating low life women, who has found a cheating low life man, actually you both deserve all of the sadness and pain that comes from this, but sadly your partner does not.

Do them a favor, give them the kids if there are any and leave, your spouse deserves a much better partner than someone who would kiss, get naked and wonder way thing are not happening in a cheating affair.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2007, 08:50 PM

This has no chance.

To unravel a marriage takes years. You are hot for each other. It will pass. I read the post thoroughly and I am sure... This has ZERO chance.

Is he serious? No.

(Thank God)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Married and falling for a married man [ 16 Answers ]

I met this married man doing volunteer work. I noticed that he was nice looking and he was helpful with what I needed. I do fundraisers for the Humane Society. Anyway, he told me to contact when I needed his help and he would donate a portion of money from his business. He gave me his business card...

Seeing a married man [ 40 Answers ]

I've been seeing this married man for several months now. When we first got involved with each other we said that we was'nt going to let any feeling get in our way. Because of his wife and my boyfreind .All of that have changed , I've fallen in love with this man and I now that he have deeply...

In love with a married man and I am married too. [ 21 Answers ]

I have being married for 11 yrs. And going with a married man for 9 yrs. What do I do? He tells me he love me but, yet keeps important information from me that I needs to know. He puts other people in our relationship, and that's has caused a problem for us. I know that is not right to be with him...

Married man and me [ 51 Answers ]

Hi, brief detail about how it started. I broke up from an abusive relationship of eight years and the person that assisted me in moving, is the man that I'm currently involved with. We kept in touch innocently, talked as friends, then we just hit it off together falling deeply in love with each...

View more questions Search