Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rev. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2003, 07:25 PM
    Cooking a turkey
    How long do you cook a turkey? So many minutes per pound??
    rrt69 Posts: 89, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2003, 11:52 AM
    Re: cooking a turkey
    Sorry for the lateness but it 30 minutes per pound.
    DeathBlade Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

May 1, 2004, 05:31 PM
    Cooking a turkey
    Cook it until it's done. You shouldn't just go by wieght, dark meat and light meat cook differently. Make a tent of aluminum foil over the bird to help cook evenly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Principles of cooking [ 11 Answers ]

I want to start cooking (I will use a microwave). I will follow recipites but I also want to know why things happen, e.g.. What function does fat have in cooking (not talking about fat as the heating medium), what function does sugar have or eggs. Where do I find not just how to make a tasty dish...

Gone Turkey Hunting [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everybody, this isn't really a debate, just something I have been wondering about. The topic is how you spend your thanksgiving? In my family it has always been around probably 6 people, my moms, sister, step-dad and I + the grandparents. However because my grandfather passed away last year...

Diabetic cooking [ 1 Answers ]

I recently found out that I am a diabetic and am trying to cook healthy meals. Does anyone have any recipies for good vegetable dishes. I am trying not to use starchy vegetables. My Doctor said vegetables were free for me to eat so I can have more of them if they are not the starchy kind! Yumm...

Help withamerican cooking [ 7 Answers ]

I am a desperate ex pat.. now living in Florida and I have always used my british bero recipe book in England and always had great results. Now after living in the states for a year and a half , NONE of my cakes rise and my yorkshire puddings are a disaster. Is the flour different here... is the...

Cooking with wine [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone know why when cooking with wine my sauce comes out bitter. Is it because I didn't cook long enough? David

View more questions Search