Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbinae Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 04:17 AM
    What causes big stomach or flappy stomach
    What causes big stomach or flappy stomach? How can that be prevented?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 20, 2007, 04:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mbinae
    An be avoided by eating healthy foods, watching weight and physical activity.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2007, 08:22 PM
    Bad food choices and a total lack of exercise
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 20, 2007, 08:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mbinae
    Don't forget, some people are genetically predispositioned differently.
    What seems easy for you may be all but impossible for me. And vice versa.
    An important note: find your metabolic threshold... don't eat nor excersize beyond your "window." Consult your doctor regularly.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 30, 2007, 05:56 PM
    Doctors will not normally recommend on diet because that is a basic question for them and really how can they say what you should do, not should do because normally nowadays all this information is available on the net for people to access. I am not saying, if your doctor feels there is a real problem, they will not recommend, but it is a general question and I would not even bother my doctor with this sort of issue unless I thought for sure it was effecting my health and she knew that.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2007, 11:07 AM
    What you should do is for a couple of days actually keep track of what you eat, and if your actually exercise, and then analyzise what your doing and then reinvent your eating habits and work in regular exercise. You can be predisposed to a lot of things, but when you eat wrong, nothing will help and no excuse will work. It does take work dedication, work and small changes to help your boy look and feel better.
    cynthiarys Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Nov 20, 2011, 08:43 PM
    My husband just had acolon operation a month ago, now I noticed he gained weight at the same time his stomach is much bigger now, should I worry with this,
    dr.waqar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 01:11 AM
    If doctors can control increase of weight and big belly... than why many doctors has fat and big abdomen... it all depend on exercise and food...
    dr.waqar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 01:17 AM
    I request to all wife who they are worried about their husbands weight and health and abdomen because big abdomen change the handsome boys personality... so they should be care full about their diets avoid from smoking and drinking make timetable for every daily work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My stomach [ 1 Answers ]

Why does all the food I eat leave my body the same day

Stomach [ 2 Answers ]

Good day! I have a problem with my stomach I believe.Its like every time I drink up or eat something I get this moving weird feeling in my stomach.In that very moment I can not breath properly. It especially occurs when I get excited.. Has anyone got idea what tha might be?

Want to lose stomach. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I started going to the gym to get more in shape. What should I focus on when I am there in order to lose my stomach ? I have gained some weight but it seems to all be in my stomach. I feel like I look pregnant. It makes me feel uncomfortable by the way I look. Also,what can I do when I...

How to loose in the stomach [ 5 Answers ]

I am 26 years old and have tried to loose weight for years. I made up my mind 6 weeks ago, and have stuck with it. At the start I weighed 380 lbs. So far I have lost 24 lbs in 6 weeks. The problem is, I am losing below the waist. I haven't lost one pound in the stomach. I am riding an exercise bike...

Stomach [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to prep for my summer job of lifeguarding, and though I am taken and love her immensely, I just want a flat stomach (Something I lost during 4th - 6th grade with pre-puberty weight and less time playing sports). I Swim year-round, and I do a college-level ab work out from an ex-team...

View more questions Search