Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kader Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 01:26 AM
    Business organisation
    1. Define a joint company. Explain the differences between partnership firm and joint stock Company.
    2. Explain Henry Fayol’s principles of management. Comment on his management principles.
    3. What do you mean by Public Utilities? Discuss the problems or public enterprises
    4. What is a stock exchange? Explain the function of stock exchange.
    5. What is meant by Business? What are its characteristics and its scope?
    6. What is partnership? What are the differences between sole trading concern and partnership firm?
    7. What do you mean by business combination?Explain the different types of combinations
    8. What is a stock exchange? State the benefits of stock exchanges?
    9. Briefly explain the advantages of computers in office Management?
    10. Explain the essential qualities of a successful businessman?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2007, 12:51 PM
    >> Moved to Homework Help. Please see this link:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...board-b-u.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Work Organisation [ 2 Answers ]

What is the emerging trends in work organisations & how these upcoming trends affect the Quality of Work life of employees?

How do I introduce a candidate to a multi million pound organisation [ 1 Answers ]

I am seeking to introduce a candidate to a multi million pound law firm and I am tongue tied can anyone help me with a template?

How can I chang my job from current organisation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a Graduate Engineer and I am working in a private co. as system/network administrator. I have done CCNA and I am working on SCO UNIX and LINUX Platform .for the last 10 years I am working in the same organisation . Now I want change my job . I am planning to do Redhat Linux cource ( RHCE)...

Who is this recently elected leader of an International organisation? [ 4 Answers ]

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9443/1co8.th.jpg I really need to know and it's been bugging me all day.

View more questions Search