Ask
    geri53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 12:56 AM
    How do 480 volts work for heat pump?
    :) Thanks
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2007, 05:06 AM
    Need more words to describe your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NO HEAT! Janitrol heat pump and AC system. Changing to Lux Thermostat. Wiring issue. [ 11 Answers ]

I have a Janitrol A/C and heat pump system. I replaced the thermostat with a Lux T9000LC The A/C works fine, but the heater does not. I have it wired as follows: G - Green Y - Yellow W - White RH - Pink B -

No 240 volts to spa pump [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I really hope someone can help with this, I recently replaced the pump on my spa, it is a 240volt 2 speed pump as was the original. It ran for about 4 hours then stopped, the time delay fuse (20a) on the circuit board had blown so I replaced that and now nothing runs except the light, and I...

Ductless A/C with Heat Pump - Heat pump does not come on [ 1 Answers ]

Hi The A/C works great but in the morning when its cool outside and I switch on the Heat the indoor unit makes a clicking sound and the fan stays off - after about 8 minutes I switch to A/C I get a rush of ice cold air along with some mist. Seems like when I switch to heat the indoor unit...

120 volts vs 240 volts tools [ 3 Answers ]

How do I configure a 120 volts 60hz woodworking tools bought in the usa to work on a 240 volts 50hz power rating in my country without having to compromise the motor operation. I understand that the stepdown transformer can only reduce the voltage but not the cycles. That means that a tool with...

480 volts in home [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if it is legal to have 480 volts and 480 volt devices or equipment that runs on 480 volts in my home. Thank you timbeemoe

View more questions Search