Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmjohnson37 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 07:12 PM
    Needing info
    Can I get bonded and licenced for construction work if I am a convicted felon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 19, 2007, 07:28 PM
    First do you really need bonding? Is it a finicial bond, a completion bond? What type of bond. Is a place you are going to work for requires bonds ?

But yes, it is always a matter of what the cost of the bond will be.
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Nov 20, 2007, 08:59 PM
    Depends on the kind of bonding, i.e. just a non hazardous license/permit bond, probably so, don't think you will have a problem, I write these with no indemnity agreement, no credit check, no balance sheet or income statement, no references, just pay the annual premium and the bond is yours but if you are talking about construction contract performance bonding, then all of the above will be required plus more... and with good results... then it depends on your relationship with the writing agent, i.e. does he/she have other insurance for you? how long / well has the agent known you? etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NEEDING HELP.How do I get my ex to try again? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone I needed help ASAP. I was dating my ex girlfriend who I love very much with my heart, but I screw up because I was force by my family to take my best friend to my matric dance, I never did anything with her e.g. kissing. THe following day my ex came over to my house and called it off...

Needing [ 6 Answers ]

Can u be bonded and licence if you have a felony record

Needing to know [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I bought a mobile home 5 years ago from clayton homes, since buying the home we have had nothing but problems with vanderbilt mortgage with them calling us saying that we are late on payments when were not. I done a search on the net on them " vanderbilt mortgage" and found a site...

I am very needing yours about asp [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am VIetnammes I am studying informatic technonogy. I am studying shopping cart, I downed this demo ones is acart2_0 , but I have problem in error. In eacht pages that have SQL inner join that it don't run this code example <%@ LANGUAGE = "VBScript" %> <!-- #include file="db.asp" -->...

Needing help // advice. [ 9 Answers ]

So.. Im 18 now, male.. and wanting to have a more serios meaningful relationship. Problem? I've been single for a couple years now and seem to be deemed permanently single :| I'm just having no luck at all. I'm one of the few who's not just in it for a one night thing, and actually like getting...

View more questions Search