Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marilynjoan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 05:58 PM
    Digital Noma timer
    I have a heavy duty Noma timer that I have lost the instructios for. Help Pleas:(
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2007, 07:17 PM
    I did a search for other questions about Noma:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...archid=2073129

Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installing noma digital thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

Hi - I am having difficulty replacing my old thermostat with a Noma brand programmable thermostat. The old thermostat - an old manual mercury type - is connected to 5 wires labelled on the circuit board as G, R, Y, W, and 4. it looks very much like the model shown on this website: ...

Noma Timer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a NOMA 1875 Watts timer of which I have lost the direction to set it up Any help to set it or infor to the site so that I may ask them for directions will be greatly appreciated. Lill

Noma Programmable Digital Thermostat [ 8 Answers ]

I have Honeywell mercury tilt theromometers controlling the baseboard heating in my home. I want to be able to programme the heat to turn on and off as and when it is needed and I bought some Noma Programmable Digital Thermostats to replace them. The Honeywell thermostats work well but when I...

Reset Noma/Garrison Outdoor Timer [ 1 Answers ]

I need to reset a Noma Outdoor LCD timer and cannot locate the manual. There does not appear to be a link to Noma or Garrison. How do I reset it to factory defaults. No reset switch - only ON/OFF, RND, SET. Any links to maufacturer sites or tips on reset device?

Noma digital 7 day install [ 2 Answers ]

I have radiant in floor heat, 2 Honeywell dial type thermostats. Heat source is an oil fired hot water heater. Old therostats have 2 wires 1 black and 1 white. On the new multi terminal digitals what does the black connect to and also the white. No blower or A/C. There is a removable loop...

View more questions Search