Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kennedy14 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2005, 01:43 PM
    Period colour
    Hi I was just wondering if there anyone out there with the same problem I have or even if it's a problem.
    For the last year or so when a get my periods they are a bright red colour just like as if I slit my finger they have never normaly been this bright red colour more a brown / redcolour is this normal/ok
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Nov 28, 2005, 01:51 PM
    You mean fire engine red? Yeah mine has since the first time I started and I'm not dead. Its normal. But just in case because no I'm not a licensed doctor or nurse please get checked out by a doctor and ask them. Don't go by my answer alone.
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Nov 28, 2005, 05:49 PM
    Color can vary at time, but you stated it has been over a year, I would say then it is time for a trip to the gynecologist.
    kennedy14 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2005, 02:49 AM
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by lilfyre
    Color can vary at time, but you stated it has been over a year, I would say then it is time for a trip to the gynecologist.

Hi you said maby a trip to the gynecologist why ? The only time I ever seen the gynecologist was whie being pregnant so why go about my period colour ?
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Nov 29, 2005, 05:13 AM
    Feeling kind of crankie
    Because dear child of God you said you were worried about it. Honey we aren't doctors. Just please to be safe and make us feel better too. Talk to the good ole doc and let us know what they say. Better safe than sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kittens eye colour [ 2 Answers ]

My two kittens are 10 weeks old. When will their permanent eye colour be established?

Eye colour [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have unusual eye colour of the Iris, my eyes are brown around the pupil but the rest of the iris is blue, does anyone know what this eye type is called and why I have this unusual eye type?

Dress Colour for Hair Colour? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, my name's Michelle, and I have no idea what colour dress looks good on me. I have long (longer than shoulder-length) straight blonde hair, and pale blue eyes. I'm tanned, but not too tanned, and I'm average weight. I was wondering if there's any colour scheme or something to figure out what...

Need some help with hair colour. [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair about 8 weeks ago with loreal feria 3D colour ( No45 French Roast) Dark Golden Brown to get highlights out of my hair which worked fine but the colour has faded a little but hair is still quite browny/gingery, I wanted to know what colour I could use to tone down the redness as I'm...

Eye colour [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have an interesting question for you, I have blue and brown eyes, the irises are brown in the middle around the pupils and the rest of the iris is light blue. I have been told that this is Heterochromia, is this correct? The colours are very distinct as the brown is just as evident as...

View more questions Search