Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    D Love Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 03:33 PM
    Facial hair
    I am 15 years old and I have a question about facial hair. I wanted to know if there is anyway to get sideburns faster. I can grow them a little bit but I wasn't sure if shaving helps at all to help the hair grow in faster and I wanted to know if there is any technique besides shaving that anyone on here used/uses to help the hair to grow faster..
    Thanks for the help
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 19, 2007, 03:52 PM
    You have the right idea, shaving begets more facial hair so this may work on your sideburns but you know, mr. d. love, you will get all that soon enough and wish you hadn't? Have a great time growing up and may you always have great sideburns :). But just an afterthought, sideburns promote, on some people, ingrown hairs which aren't pleasant to deal with and look terrible, so be extra special clean and shampoo them too when you wash your hair, or be diligent when washing your face each night.

ms. tickle

Nov 19, 2007, 08:23 PM
    Yeah I know what you mean and thanks for the help as well. But I heard that shaving doesn't really make the facial hair grow and that its just a myth?. so does it really help to shave frequently? Just wondering :cool:
    squackmaster Posts: 43, Reputation: 9

Nov 20, 2007, 01:24 AM
    No, shaving frequently doesn't make your facial hair grow any faster.

You could always try one of these: Fake Sideburns Costumes and Accessories @ Costumzee.com

Good Luck.

Nov 20, 2007, 01:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by squackmaster
    No, shaving frequently doesn't make your facial hair grow any faster.

You could always try one of these: Fake Sideburns Costumes and Accessories @ Costumzee.com

Good Luck.
    Oh all right that's what I was thinking
    Ill just have to wait till the time comes
    Thanks for the help anyway

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Facial Hair [ 2 Answers ]

Im 16 and still no facial hair... What's wrong? And what's the fastest way to grow facial hair, I'm talking like a couple weeks? PLEASE HELP!!

Facial Hair [ 2 Answers ]

What's the fastest way to grow facial hair?

Facial hair [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 29. I still have no beard or mustaches. I am lean. I look like a teenager. Due to this, I am not getting enough respect or even promotions as I look like a kid. Please help me. I met a doctor. He said ever thing is right. But, I am unable to move freely in the society. Please give...

Facial hair [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 22 years old and I've started to notice a few dark hairs on my chin and upper lip. I started plucking them as I found them, but now there seems to be more. I'm afraid that if I keep plucking them or if I was them, then more will grow and before I know it there will be more than I can handle....

View more questions Search