Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HOLY ENCHILADA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Investment in Cancun/ Mexican Restaurant with expansion plans to the US
    We are one of the top 12 Restaurants of Cancun (according to the Ritz Carlton of Cancun) We are seeking investors that would want to participate in our expansion into the US market with a Fast Casual Mexican Restaurant concept; alternatives are to invest in the US part only or to Invest in the Cancun Restaurant and the fast casual expansion as well
    HOLY ENCHILADA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLY ENCHILADA
    We are one of the top 12 Restaurants of Cancun (according to the Ritz Carlton of Cancun) We are seeking investors that would want to participate in our expansion into the US market with a Fast Casual Mexican Restaurant concept; alternatives are to invest in the US part only or to Invest in the Cancun Restaurant and the fast casual expansion as well
    Thanks for answering I will come back with details ASAP

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mexican Immigration [ 51 Answers ]

Just my thoughts. I can HAVE & SPEAK. About them. This America!! Why should Mexican people be any different, than any other person wanting to come to the US ? The process of any person wanting to come to the US should be the same for ALL!! A person from Europe, such as Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Go...

Can I marry an mexican illegal immigrant even though I am a convicted felon?:confused [ 2 Answers ]

I'm with a mexican guy who has lived here for 7 years illegally. I love him with all my heart and am scared he may get deported. I need to know if I can marry him even though I am a convicted felon and if I can how hard will it be and what steps will I have to take?:(

Mexican marriage [ 1 Answers ]

I was married in Mexico never registered our marriage certificate w/ the county I live in California? Am I legally married in California?

Mexican American in the Southwest 19th century [ 2 Answers ]

What changes took place in the southwest during the 19th century?

View more questions Search