Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yongani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Intern with/without CPT
    I am a international student, with F-1 visa status. I almost got an internship offer from a company. However, to apply CPT, I am needed to be enrolled in university for more than 9 month. I have just studied in university for 7month. How can I get a permition of working with/without CPT?:(
    raj83168 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 01:20 AM
    The only legal way to work out of campus on an F1 is either CPT/OPT or Hardship (please enlist if there's more.. ) and yes, it takes 9 months at least fr applying fr CPT with GPA 3.0+

Talk to your international advisor for more details

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

J1 - Foreign Intern [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I started a professional training program in the US last year and it will go on until end of November. My employer gave me a 1099-MISC form but so far I don't know what I have to do. I am beginning to worry as the deadline arrives. What form do I have to fill, what mistakes can I...

Tax as an intern [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a student wo entered US in aug 05 on an F1 visa .right now working as an intern in state of New Jersey. Can you please tell me how much taxes will be deducted in my salary when I am working as an intern on curriculum practica training(CPT) Thanks

Intern insurance? [ 1 Answers ]

I am implementing an internship program for high school students in central Florida.  the focus of the program is to expose/preview career options upon graduating from high school through continuing education.  hopefully the intern will have a better perspective of what they want before they get to...

View more questions Search