Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PCCC Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 09:34 AM
    Heaviness in the Head
    What causes someone to have heaviness in the head?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 19, 2007, 09:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PCCC
    PCCC, your condition of heaviness in the head may be the result of a few things. Two I can think of are sinus problems (do you have heavy discharge from your nose?), or it could be a heart condition. Either way, I would get it checked out by a doctor. And by the way, are you having headaches on a regular basis ?
    PCCC Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 10:02 AM
    Comment on tickle's post
    Helpful. No sinus problem, and suffer headaches almost everyday
    thesnakedotcom Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 11:22 AM
    Could you describe the headaches in more detail and tell us your age it might help people
    debbbiiiii Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PCCC
    I had that after my husband died.. I was depressed.. it was so bad I wanted to pull over while driving and lay down.. not that.. that is what that is for you.. take care
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 19, 2007, 01:12 PM
    I really need a ton of more information to answer this correctly. Can you describe the heaviness? Does it come and go? Have you been ill recently? On any medications? Could you be pregnant?

You really need to paint a picture for us so that we can understand what is going on.
    ah5764 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 11:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by thesnakedotcom View Post
    could you describe the headaches in more detail and tell us your age it might help people
    Age is around 15 years
    tasha porter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2009, 05:28 AM

Ever time I go to the restroom, my urine is fulll of blood, could there be something seriously wrong with me?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2009, 05:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tasha porter View Post
    Ever time i go to the restroom, my urine is fulll of blood, could there be something seriously wrong with me?
    Yes, something very serious is wrong here. YOu need to see a doctor very soon as any blood in urine is a major problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stress depression heaviness in head [ 6 Answers ]

Hi friends, Let me narrate briefly about my history for the last 7 years. I am now 29 yrs I had severe stress at about 6 yrs back which developed into blood pressure and I am still taking the medicine as per doctors. I had stress followed by depression for about 4 yrs (from the age of 20 to...

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

What's going on in her head? [ 32 Answers ]

I just started dating this girl recently. Were both in college but I am 5 years older than her. I am 26 and she's 21. We have been out 4 times now but she always has things to do so our dates always run short. Let me also add that I have not tried to get in her pants, as much as I have wanted...

Shower head leaking from bottom of head [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install a new hand held shower head and I put a washer into the wall part and stopped it from coming out of there but now the water sprays out of the bottom of the head instead of coming out of the actual head

View more questions Search