Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angel_Wings Posts: 105, Reputation: 13

Nov 22, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Tyne 26

Me-thinks you need HELP!

If you were putting off the jealousy/anger vibes that you speak of and I was around, I would walk away from you.

What Kalfour said in one of his threads is true. "Appearance/Looks" is more than just your physicall being, your thoughts and emotions also affect your "Appearance/Looks"

You said "There is something not right with the way I am behaving"
    I'm glad that you can see that!
    You seem to be stuck in a mindset and it's affecting your relationships and your life. I think you would benefit from therapy.

Stop "Why-me-ing" about this topic and go get yourself the help you need.
    ... otherwise, you'll still be "Why-me-ing" about the same thing when you are old and gray!

A first step in the right direction is all you need to get yourself going.
    Re-Read the threads again that give you the most help, then take action.
    ACTION affects your "Appearance/Looks" too!

OH.. and that physical 'spark/attraction' doesn't have to happen right away.
    It can come later, if given the chance!
    Tyne26 Posts: 214, Reputation: 8

Nov 22, 2007, 09:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel_Wings
    Tyne 26

Me-thinks you need HELP!

If you were putting off the jealousy/anger vibes that you speak of and I was around, I would walk away from you.

What Kalfour said in one of his threads is true. "Appearance/Looks" is more than just your physicall being, your thoughts and emotions also affect your "Appearance/Looks"

You said "There is something not right with the way I am behaving"
    I'm glad that you can see that!
    You seem to be stuck in a mindset and it's affecting your relationships and your life. I think you would benefit from therapy.

Stop "Why-me-ing" about this topic and go get yourself the help you need.
    ...otherwise, you'll still be "Why-me-ing" about the same thing when you are old and gray!

A first step in the right direction is all you need to get yourself going.
    Re-Read the threads again that give you the most help, then take action.
    ACTION affects your "Appearance/Looks" too!

OH..., and that physical 'spark/attraction' doesn't have to happen right away.
    It can come later, if given the chance!

Thanks again for the great advice I'm going to get this sorted, hope to speak soon, your advice makes 100% sense I'm not going to let this beat me, I and people around me deserve better
    Tyne26 Posts: 214, Reputation: 8

Nov 26, 2007, 02:10 AM
    Arrrrghhhh!! Just had to type this out to vent my feelings.I was out at the weekend and the usual happens. My friend was meeting up with a girl later in the nigh and he told me her mate had seen a photo of me and kind of liked me. So I though this was nice to get a compliment... Later in the night we met up with them I spoke to this girl for a little while She then says she was going to the bar to speak to someone and said she would be back. I never saw her the rest of the night... Im just feeling that every time I speak to a ladythey aren't interested, this happens every singlw eeek without fail... Im tempted to ask my friend if this girl has said anything about me but I'm scared of hearing she isn't interested I can't take much more rejection... Am I overreacting??
    Angel_Wings Posts: 105, Reputation: 13

Nov 26, 2007, 09:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyne26
    Am I overreacting???????
    YES!

Seems like you want instant results.
    You've been given good ideas and suggestions here.
    Change is a process and takes time and work.

Maybe a first step would be to have a "heartfelt conversation" with yourself before going out. One that involves letting go of the idea that people (girls) have to like you at first glance or first meeting.

You seem to be constantly worrying about whether they'll like you.
    What about whether you'll like them? You'll just take any ole person who comes along whether they're a good match for you or not?

You're not giving yourself, nor them, a chance.

Re-read the posts of good ideas!

Work on yourself, from the inside out.
    You'll be amazed at the change!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search