Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    md20876 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 10:55 PM
    If the correct answer is May cgs, $15,500 how is the answer correct need to see work
    P23-A The budget committee of Vinning office supply Co. Has assembled the following data. As the business manager, you must prepare the budgeted income statements for May and Jun 2006.
    A. Sales in April were $42,100.. You forecast that monthly sales will increase 2.0% in May and 2.4% in June.
    asterisk_man Posts: 476, Reputation: 32

Nov 19, 2007, 06:22 PM
    I don't even think that you've asked a question.
    Also, we will only help with homework, not do it for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Matching up the correct capacitor with the correct condenser fan motor? [ 4 Answers ]

How crucial is it to match the right capacitor to the right condenser fan motor? If you have the wrong capacitor, can this cause the motor to stop after running for a while, say 20 or 40 minutes? It would start up again, but would allways stop. The specs for the motor are: Emerson E-line, model no...

What's the correct way to answer a complaint to a summons from collection agency? [ 15 Answers ]

I received a summons by a deputy sheriff regarding a debt from Capital One. Capital One first gave it to a collection co. called NCO Financial Services. Then from there, it went to the Law Offices of Pollack & Rosen and finally it's in the hands of Trauner, Cohen & Thomas who are the ones...

Correct bid for contract work [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering what the correct bid for a painting contract. Total of 7 rooms , that's including all bathrooms and kitchen. The home is approximentley 1,000 sq. ft. so if you don't mind I would like to hear what you think is a fair bid on this job. ...

How to check to see if an answer is correct [ 6 Answers ]

How do I go back to see if the problem is correct. If I did the problem correctly, which is 12x^1/4 =24 I would have come out with x=8. That is assuming I did it correctly. If it is correct, how do go back and check to make sure? I think that you plug in the 8 but where? :confused:

View more questions Search