Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UtellMe256 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2005, 09:41 PM
    I'm so confused!
    I am so confused! I just recently lost my virginity, and my boyfriend has tried everything to make me orgasim or (). I don't know if something is wrong with me, or I'm not doing something right! During sex, I'm relaxed, and concentrating on how good it feels and everything, I'm wet enough but I'm not sure I have orgasimed, or (came) I am confused on how it feels, and what it feels like to know you've just came or orgasimed...Thanks :o
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2005, 06:20 AM
    Sex
    Hi,
    I do hope you know that at least 40% of all girls in America are pregnant before they are 20 yrs old, and that NO contraceptive (condoms, pills, etc) are a 100% guarantee that you will not become pregnant! Are you ready to be a Mommy?
    With that said, it takes time to experience a full orgasm. Give yourself some time, and try relaxing even more. Tell you boyfriend to get you ready more, by having foreplay for a longer period before you have sex.
    It will happen for you, and when it does, you will know!
    I do wish you the best, and hope you don't become pregnant.
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Nov 28, 2005, 07:52 AM
    You will know it when it happens, but stop concentrating on how well it feels and just enjoy it. Nothing for nothing fredg is beyond right. Are you ready for parenthood? Is he ready to be a father? I tried for several years to conceive and I finally made it and deliver a happy little girl at 25. I thought I was ready, well I was not, now in my late 30’s I am ready now but she is almost grown, you always think you are grown up but you are not.

Quote Originally Posted by UtellMe256
    I I'm relaxed, and concentrating on how good it feels and everything, :o
    Landrail Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Dec 16, 2005, 05:50 PM
    It was my gf's problem (as mine!). I did my best to make her but it didn't help. So she decided to try pills (Sentia). Curiously enough that is was the right step. Pills helped her to become feeling her orgasms.
    James W. Acker Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Dec 16, 2005, 07:07 PM
    Orgasm from intercourse
    There is a large percentage of females that never experience an orgasm from intercourse. But a large percentaage of these females do have orgasms when the clitoris is stimulated. But there is a small percentage of females that never experience an orgasm, but this should not keep them from enjoying sex entirely. Also your orgasm depends a lot of how fast your boyfriend cums. If he does have the problem of cuming fast then he needs to spend more time preparing you for intercourse (foreplay) before he enters you. In fact he should make you have at least one orgasm during foreplay.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2005, 10:37 PM
    Foreplay is the key ingredient. Many women do not experience an orgasm with just intercourse alone. Good sex does not necessarily mean orgasm will be experiancing it. Dwelling on it or worrying about it could possibly not be helping you to relax even more then you already are.

Joe
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Dec 18, 2005, 06:27 AM
    I have read an article once that it takes about 15 minutes foreplay to make a woman ready for orgasm. Most men are just not that patient. Lol. Anyway, most women do not reach orgasm on the first few sexual contacts. It takes months to begin enjoying sex. In the first few contacts, it will be just a painful experience. Another thing, the clitoris is the orgasmic center for the female & most positions of intercourse do not provide clitoral stimulation therefore, it is advised that manual clitoral stimuation be done by you or your partner during foreplay for you to climax.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Dec 18, 2005, 08:14 AM
    Hi, believe me you will know it when it happens. When I first lost my virginity I didn't have one until 6 months. After I started having sex. But I think that was do to the fact that it was uncomfortable for me and it hurt for a long time. Trust me it willl happen. I highly doubt its from something your doing wrong.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 19, 2005, 10:26 AM
    Those pill makers really get richer - too bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landrail
    It was my gf's problem (as mine!). I did my best to make her but it didn't help. So she decided to try pills (Sentia). Curiously enough that is was the right step. Pills helped her to become feeling her orgasms.
    If anyone under the age of 60 or more need pills to get an orgasm, they are not being treated right, and need mind altering crap to get to where they should naturally. If your g/f needs drugs to do this, she'll start needing drugs to do almost everything else in her life - what a bummer! Why don't you two invest in a good book in the art of love, try them out and talk to each other about what turns you on instead of just getting to it and taking drugs to get there. Sorry to be so blunt, but nothing is instant, you have to learn how to get there.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 19, 2005, 10:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by UtellMe256
    I am so confused! I just recently lost my virginity, and my boyfriend has tried everything to make me orgasim or (). I don't know if something is wrong with me, or I'm not doing something right! During sex, I'm relaxed, and concentrating on how good it feels and everything, I'm wet enough but I'm not sure I have orgasimed, or (came) I am confused on how it feels, and what it feels like to know you've just came or orgasimed...Thanks :o
    Lost virginity is the first step and not always a wonderful experience for a girl. However, I think you have a backwood way of thinking about this - now-a-days both partners can and should talk about what makes them feel best and how. Of course you don't know if something is wrong with you - what do you have to compare to? If you feel tingly, or your nipples get hard, or you feel like your toes might curl, etc, then you are probably almost there, and he just might stop before you reach that point because you don't tell him to keep it up out of embarrassment. So, tell each other what you like, even get a book and try out different things as this is new to you. You can also experiment with yourself at home alone to see where your 'points' are. And by all means, you girls please stop thinking it's always something wrong with you.. You might even like his tongue in your ear or flicking your neck or boobs to set you off - try it. There is nothing taboo or embarrassing about your own body or your sexuality.

Happy holidays from a 55 and still sexually active woman.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2005, 10:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    Foreplay is the key ingredient. Many women do not experiance an orgasm with just intercourse alone. Good sex does not necessarily mean orgasm will be experiancing it. Dwelling on it or worrying about it could possibly not be helping you to relax even more then you already are.

Joe
    Sex does not require you to think; that's part of the fun. The two of you can be sitting there watching a nice film snuggled up on the sofa. You turn and look at each other - share a kiss - your heart starts racing, you have lots of emotion run through you then the before you know it your both ripping eachothers clothes off and engaging in some rather passionate and pleasurable times which all I can say is - WOW!!

No-one sits there and thinks these things through - it just happens and you forget how you even ended up from sat on the sofa to total naked and feeling rather light headed lol. No concentration required and there is no wrong way to do it.

It's OK to feel a little confused - I was just like you when I first lost my virginity at 17yrs old. But trust me and all the others on here when we say - Don't think, stop worrying and just enjoy the thumble. You will know!!
    Prowler450 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 08:08 AM
    Hi, Well it is from my experience that in order for a female to experience an orgasm you have to have a lengthy amount of foreplay. Tell your B/F that you really need more foreplay and clitoral stimulation before you can have a orgasm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about girlfriend... need help [ 9 Answers ]

I had been dating my girlfriend for about 3 and half years. My girlfriend is extremely attractive and I started to notice how much attention she was receiving whenever we went out to the bars or even the mall. I became very insecure and jeoulous.. I started constantly asking her "Who was she...

Help! Confused! [ 8 Answers ]

My friend had set me up on this blind date with this nice guy. Since that date, we have been on two more dates. Although there were awkard moments because we are just getting to know one another, I see possibilities between the two of us and was looking forward for his next call asking me out. My...

Confused? [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for little over a month now and everything has been wonderful up to yesturday. I got an email in the morning from her and she was her usuall playful self and very cheerful. As the day wore on she emailed me and explained to me that she is feeling overwhelmed and...

Confused [ 4 Answers ]

I posted "feels promotion was robbed" last week, and I finally had the "discussion" to why I did not get selected for the Job. It still has me a little bewildered and distraught. I found out from the person who red flagged it and their reason why. What it basically came down to is she feels I need...

Confused [ 2 Answers ]

Where is my relationship with David leading to? Is there a relationship in the near future for me? What will happen with my career?

View more questions Search