Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bungaben Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 07:49 PM
    401k Closing
    I am trying to close my 401k early and I just need to understand what steps I need to take
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 18, 2007, 07:56 PM
    Is this an inservice withdrawal or are retired or what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early closing 401K [ 1 Answers ]

My exhusband is closing his 401K plan early, he is 56 and needs the cash, moving out of state. According to our divorce agreement, 1/2 is mine and a QDRO is being filed. I have already spoken to a financial consultant and will roll my 1/2 into an IRA. My ex's attorney is preparing the QDRO to...

Closing a 401K account while you have a loan [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if you can close a 401K account with an employer while you have a loan that you are paying back? I am in serious need of money and that is the only option I can think of. Any help would be appreciated!

Closing my 401K? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I'm laid off from my place of employment and I'm currently in college full time. I need more money than I'm drawing on unemployment. My home, truck, debt and utility bills are more than I'm drawing. The only source I have is my 401k... I took a loan out earlier last year from the...

Closing a 401k account [ 2 Answers ]

HI. I'm on a Leave of Absence from my place of employment. I need money and the only source I have is my 401k... I took a loan out earlier this year, from the 401k, not knowing I could only have one loan out at a time. So now I feel my only option is to close the account and take whatever is...

Closing [ 2 Answers ]

Hello my question is how long can I stay in my house after the closing I will need to make arguments to travel to my new house in another stats I waiting on the money I get from the closing to move basically thanks again Janet

View more questions Search