Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sailor time Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2007, 05:20 PM
    Japan school special classes?
    O.k. sorry if this one isn't in the right category. I have a question. To peruse my career I have to somehow some time go to japan. Now, I know I have to learn japanese but I'm just asking if they have special classes (like if your going there for high school or college.) that the teachers can teach you in, like they have ESL here in america for people who have hard time speaking english. Because I'm thinking if they place me in the regular class I might not make it.:confused:
    monkeychief Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2007, 09:14 PM
    Yes they do! It is mostly in churches(for free) and they have a lot of community centers like in here they charge a very small fee, so don't worry a lot of people do speak english over there(my wife is Japanese and she learned English at a community center)
    monkeychief Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2007, 10:20 PM
    You can get names from schools where you can learn japanese for free at the airport at Japan
    sailor time Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Nov 19, 2007, 04:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeychief
    you can get names from schools where you can learn japanese for free at the airport at Japan
    Thanks a whole bunch now I am not worried.:p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After School Special? [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie I remember watching in the 80's. It was about a boy with red hair and a frog that sang "That's amore!" The boy was kind of a science geek. I think the frog came to life at the end... Anybody?

What do you think about China and Japan [ 18 Answers ]

Dear everyone, What do you think about China or Japan on their economy,politics and culture. Also views on Chinese/Japanese immigrants here in the US... Or even compare both nationalities on things that you can relate to. Thank you very much.:)

Differences in Japan [ 1 Answers ]

How does Japan differ from its Asian neighbors?

What if Japan struck first? [ 15 Answers ]

What would have happened if Japan had struck with an atomic bomb first? I have difficulty visualizing the USA giving up unconditionally.

Japan [ 1 Answers ]

In Japan's Shoguns Reject the West, both historians agree that the shoguns closed Japan to the west: A - To ensure loyalty and maintain the security of the regime. B - To bolster the economy for Japan's merchants. C - To keep out Christianity. D - Fo Fear of immoral influences.

View more questions Search