Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicnice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2005, 04:47 PM
    A friend of mine
    I'm 27 years old stud lesbian.I'm in a relationship that I'm really not happy with.The female and I live together but I feel that we have no compatibilty with one another.So I've been having dreams about this female that is my friend and I think no I know that I'm very attracted to her.She's a Leo I'm a taurus and my girlfriend is an aries.So I Need some help on the dreams I've been having about my friend.I'm dreaming that me and her hooked up with each other and I've been having those dreams very offten.I need to know what that dream is trying to tell me.She doesn't know how I feel because I'm in a relationship and I don't know how she feels cause she knows of my relationship.So can you please explain to me what all this is meaning.Thank You
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2005, 09:43 PM
    Can you tell me your name and what country you live in? What is the name of your friend and what is the name of your partner?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2005, 10:30 PM
    Analyzing dreams can be effective at times, but if you are not happy with your current partner, then you shouldn't be with her. Or you should try couples counselling, but obviouslly the situation you are in right now is not a good one.

Once you determine whether you have a future with your current girlfriend, then you should consider whether you want to be with this other woman. Talk to her, see how she feels, she how you feel and take it from there.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2005, 06:07 AM
    Dreams
    Hi,
    Here is a link about dreams:

http://kidshealth.org/kid/feeling/th...ightmares.html

I know you aren't a "kid", but the info on this page is helpful in understanding dreams (and nightmares).
    Dreams don't really predict the future. They are only the sub-conscious telling you what you think about the most. If you think about something all day long, then more than likely, you will dream about it.
    If you don't like your current relationship, then end it. Meet new people, and meet the person you are thinking about. Be honest with them, and see what happens. I do sincerely wish you good luck.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2005, 06:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    Can you tell me your name and where you live. What is the name of your friend and what is the name of your partner?
    I usually counsel people against giving out personally identifiable information on the internet like this.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Nov 28, 2005, 06:25 AM
    Sometimes when things are not going smoothly in our current relationship other people can start to look really good to us. You may start to think you have feelings for that other person. Is your current relationship one you are willing to work on or have you tried and its too late? Its like I say. Soul mate is a word that was created as an excuse for a person not to work on the relationship they are already in. I dream about Trent Reznor all the time. That does not mean we will ever be together. Work on the current relationship first. That is if you care about her. If not you have to end it so you don't end up hurting her in a really bad way.
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Nov 30, 2005, 08:55 AM
    Nicnice
    You may be in a relationship, but she is checking you out hard, big time, she has a strong mind and knows how to use it. She is telling you woman to woman exactly what she wants. She comes to you this way because she cannot approach you any other way. You 2 were together before for many lifetimes. Your souls recognized each other the 1st time you acknowledged her prescence(?). You have been visiting each other in the astral world for some time now and running around together in the night.
    She is wondering when the heck is it going to physically manifest itself already. Peace ranieri

Nov 30, 2005, 09:09 AM
    Crankiebabie
    Soulmate is a real thing. It doesn't mean you get along well at all, like most people assume. Your soulmate you strugglewith they push all your buttons because they know exactly what areas you need to grow in. They put the fire under you so to speak. They can be of the same sex or different sex. They are the souls that you were with previously with in previous lifetimes that you made a deal with to help you grow.
    Once you pass on, you review the past life with angels and helpers and souls and decide what didn't get worked out or learned the previous lifetime. So you and your peeps make deals to help each other grow or put up road blocks to people or situations you don't want to deal with again because you worked that energy out and don't need to repeat the lesson.
    Kind of like the movie It's a wonderful Life(my all time favorite)
    So you know the people around you that seem to get under your skin the most, rub you the wrong way, push all your buttons are usually our friends from previous times that agreed to help us out. To help us learn patience or whatever the lesson was to be. Soulmates are not just friends and lovers. That is not the real definition of soulmate. That is hollywoods definition.
    Can be any body, bum on the street, brother, someone on a forum. Love you fredg and Needkarma! SWAK!
    So we really should love everybody cause you never know until you're on the otherside. Peace ranieri
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Nov 30, 2005, 09:19 AM
    Okay well my previous life must have really sucked. How could one keep from ending up lonely in the next life if there is a such thing at all?

Nov 30, 2005, 01:16 PM
    Crankiebabie
    1st it is Gods will. 2nd we have free will. You have to program for it. Just ask. Peace ranieri

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Her past and mine... [ 14 Answers ]

Now what Im going to write I have cut short to save your eyes hurting apoligies if its still long... I have just turned 20 and basically I am in love for the first time and to be honest this is my first real relationship both physically and mentally, when I was 18 I did something I regret massively...

A friend of mine wants to write a children's book [ 3 Answers ]

:) Hi Guys, A friend of mine wants to write a children's book. She has a great imagination. And she has the characters in her head. She believes that kids would really love her characters. I am giving her all the confidence she needs like " you can pull it off, and you can do it". But...

Help with in-law religion vs. Mine [ 7 Answers ]

Hi All, My name is Iris. I am new to the forum but am at my wits end here. I have lived very happily with my husband and 2 daughters for the past 10 years. Fights were rare and quickly over when they did happen. All of our friends have commented on how we never fight and when we did they were...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search