Ask
    yboy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2005, 10:59 AM
    Hormone imbalance
    22 yr old kid, small frame, BMI 20
    Post puberty at 13 gynecomastia (male breasts), very skinny build
    You can imgaine the torment, skinny with breasts
    Told its normal, grading - 2 inch elevation
    From 13 - 22 years old, calm and collected on street, in a dangerous situation result in crying, when in room by oneself sometimes rage fits
    At 22 years old, abnormal feeling of butterflies in stomach once a day and considerable hair loss
    Testicle and penis in normal range, normal secondary hair distribution, normal secondary puberty development, intelligent person

Any thoughts? Increase estrogen - low testoserone in body?
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Nov 27, 2005, 11:08 AM
    I do not want to sound rude because I am certainly, not ever under no circumstances that way, so please do not take it that way. But you are asking people you do not even know for help, I could be Jack The Ripper for all you know. Have you been to the doctor? If yes what did he say? Some body here may be able to help you but I think it would be best if you were to see a doctor to get proper diagnoses of your condition. There are many things it could be.
    yboy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2005, 12:28 PM
    Hormone
    I will go to doctor, I'm just looking for opinions
    Hopefully professional opinions so when I do go to doctor I can say I think it is this or this
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Nov 27, 2005, 12:40 PM
    Web MD

Did you try Web MD symptom Checker it could be most helpful to you, if you are looking to be informed when you do go to the doctor.

Sorry i was not sure what you were looking for before.
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Nov 27, 2005, 05:45 PM
    Just tell your doctor that you are afraid you may have a hormone imbalance and point out all of the symptoms you listed here. If you don't get a satisfactory response from the doctor then see an endocrinologist. They are doctors who specialize in hormonal issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat hormone problem [ 9 Answers ]

My cat bubba used to be really friendly until I had her speyed, she is now a completely different cat. She was pregnant when she was speyed. No one can pick her up now, she growls and turns on us sometimes when we try to pat her, flying at us with claws sticking out, she got my mums lip once, ha....

Low thyroid hormone [ 1 Answers ]

Recently discovered I have a low thyroid hormone does anyone else have this, is there any natural foods I should be eating or anything else I can do to help boost my motabelisim..? Thanks loads any info would be lovely

Washer Imbalance [ 11 Answers ]

My Kenmore front loader runs out of balance at very high speed. Previous to this it ran fine until my drain pump got plugged with a nickel that broke a blade in the pump. The washer went very imbalanced with the water not drained, very loud knocking/banging. I replaced the pump and the drain...

Human growth hormone [ 2 Answers ]

Have any of you taken human growth hormone? If so how has it affected you.I have fibromyalgia and heard that it can help with some of the associated problems.

View more questions Search