Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stuckinmo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 05:57 AM
    Squirrels in my attack
    How do I get rid of squirrels in my attic? I know that they came in the side air vents and are nesting in there. What's the best way to get rid of them. I am OK with it if they die in the process.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 18, 2007, 06:02 AM
    They are good with dumplings or a BBQ.

Traps are a good idea.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 01:39 PM
    Put some type of screen around the vents. Roof and attic exhaust screens

Need some recipes??
    Attached Images

MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2007, 06:06 AM
    If you can not discharge a firearm in your area, for example if you live in the city, which is where this seems to be a problem. Then perhaps you could use a pump bb/ pellet rifle and have them for supper.
    grandma215 Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2008, 11:09 AM
    I am having the same problem. My husband has patch several holes and cut down most of the trees around the house. They even walk the cable and telephone lines to get to the house. We have tried cages and Critter Ridder (its smells bad), but seems to work for a while. My husband had to go up in the attic Sunday to repair some electrical wiring that they had chewed into. I wish I knew the answer also. Someone mention putting a medal eave around the house but that could be expenses. Good luck with your problem. I really hope you fine a answer, they can be a real pest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Squirrels getting into attic [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, we have squirrels getting into our attic. My husband has repaired their holes several times and they just chew a hole in another place in the eave of the house. They have chewed our phone line into. Now one has tried to chew their way into the ceiling of one of the guess bedrooms. We bought...

How do I get rid of squirrels? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem with squirrels. They have eaten my tomatoes, flowers, and carved pumpkins. I need a safe way that won't harm any other animals (my neighbor's dog is known to attack squirrels), so antifreeze is kind of out of the question. They even go into my garbage and rummage through that.

Watch out for squirrels [ 3 Answers ]

I feed the squirrels from a hanger in my backyard tree. When I refill the feeder the chiggers eat my legs with a vengeance even though I spray a lot of bug repellent on them. Where else can I put a squirel feeder where I can watch the little flea bags without making it easy for rats to get...

Ground squirrels in dryer [ 5 Answers ]

Thought the cat was downstairs playing with some paper. An hour later still. An hour and a half later still... I knew there was a problem. Went downstairs and stood in front of the dryer and heard a scratching sound. Knew right away what it was, since I'd seen the cat chase a ground squirrel...

How Can I Recycle These Peanuts For Squirrels? [ 1 Answers ]

Help! I have some shelled peanuts, but they are salted. Do you have any advice on how I can feed them to the squirrels, how to DESALT them? Is this possible? THANKS.

View more questions Search