I would suggest going to the doctor...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ongoing left groin and leg pain [ 7 Answers ]

I have pain in the left groin area that moves up and down between my left mid-shin, across the top of my left thigh and into the left groin. It has been checked several times over time and now I am having a real problem. In the prone position, I have relatively good movemnet of legs etc, I cannot...

Left Leg Pain/Exhaustion [ 4 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there everyone. I am a newbie and my name is Kim. I am a 36 yr old female with a nagging pain in my left leg and the feeling of being tired all the time. I am at my wits end because my insurance isn't great and I can't just run to the doc for every little aliment. Brief...

Left groin & down the left leg pain, Hysterectomy didn't work [ 6 Answers ]

I had fibroids and cysts in my left ovaries. Since I had severe pain in the lower left stomach, groin and all the way down on my left leg. The pain is only prominent when I lie down. I am fine during the day, but when I lie down the pain is intense. It looks like one nerve or something. The Doctor...

Left am and leg pain [ 3 Answers ]

My husband is 50 years old. This is the second time he is experiencing sharp pains (muscle) of the left arm and left leg. Mostly at night and when he holds his breath, it seem to give him some relieve. It lasted for about an hour and finally got relieve and slept off only after a good massage. What...

Pain in lower left leg [ 3 Answers ]

About a week ago I went paintballing, 1 hit me on my left shin bone, the bruise is going but I now have a pain in my lower left leg that is activated by movement or by putting pressure on the top outer part of my shin (not where the paint ball hit) its not a bruise pain so I was just wondering if I...

View more questions Search