Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhonayap Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 04:23 AM
    Mobile madness
    Well. I need some expert advise... coz I want this phone called sidekick lx... and I want 2 know if it will work here in australia or did it actually realeased here in australia.

I want it badly. anyone please help me.. any suggestions.. I really want that style of phone. with a qwerty keyboard... a flip up screen... a camera with flash. mp3 player... anyone who knows a phone like sidekick lx..
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 12:20 PM
    You need to check with a T mobile phone dealer in your area. Chances are if they do not sell it in your area it wouldn't work in your area. Or if they don't have it it may just not have got there yet. Like here in the USA a product might start in California, then Texas then other states. So be patient and keep checking back.
    danielleu Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 05:24 PM
    I have service with t mobile and in September I canceled my insurance because my phone was kind of messed up and they wouldn't exchange it now it doesn't work at all and I can't get a new phone

I have until next August until my contract is up is there anyway I can get out of it with out paying a early termination fee
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2007, 05:29 PM
    The only thing you really can do is buy a new phone and keep up the service. Any other options you will be paying for nothing or having bad credit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eyebrow Madness! [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I have a bit of a problem, I was trying to do my own eyebrows which I have now realized was a BIG mistake.. :( And I accidentally went to far, I have this razor machine thing that does your eyebrows for you and my hand slipped and it shaved off the middle of my eyebrow, and now the problem is...

Middle School Madness! [ 4 Answers ]

My cousin Sebastian,is too upset about middle school. I keep telling him that everything will be okay,but he says that he's not ready,yet. What can I do to help?

Baby madness [ 9 Answers ]

Hello. I know this is really ludacris but I am a 16year old girl. I have recently fell madly in love with a 17 year old boy. However we went out before but now want to take thing slower but I'm not sure if he really wants me anymore. Well his friends tell me he still likes me but doesn't want to...

Pregnant and my relationship is madness [ 6 Answers ]

I think it's really nice how strangers get together on the web and confide and help each other. I've worked online for 7 years and never thought to share my problems other than with my friends or sisters. I'm giving it a go now, I'm 3 months pregnant by a man I think I love, I know I definatley...

View more questions Search