Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kkbracha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 02:18 AM
    I want to bring a canadian citizen to the us permanently and money is limited.
    I have become very close to a young girl in a bad situation of abuse. She needs a fresh start. I want to bring her here, let her recover and then enroll her in college in the spring and get her a part time job, all leading up to citizenship. I am willing to sponsor her here, take her into my home and as part of my family. I may adopt her if her parents are willing to go that far but that's a stretch. Money is very limited so if anyone can help me out with how to do this myself, it would be so appreciated. She is in such an abusive relationship and she would benefit from my daughters company and a stable safe home. She wishes to become an american citizen and I will help her every step of the way.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 18, 2007, 02:34 AM
    I would suggest state financial support, but I don't know if they would support someone that didn't have at least a temporary visa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canadian Citizen to renew Portuguese Passport [ 2 Answers ]

I was born in Sao Miguel, Azores and lived there for 8 years before moving to Toronto, Canada. I am now a Canadian Citizen. Would like at this time to apply for a Portuguese Passport. How do I go about doing that and what do I need? Thank you for your assistance. Rcc

Working in PA on a H1B Visa. Canadian citizen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I am currently working on an H1B Visa for a non-profit. I am a Canadian citizen and been working here since the start of Sept 2006. Which Non Resident form do I fill out for federal income taxes? Is it the 1040EZ? Also, must I fill out a (PA) state income tax form as well? As a H1B...

Marriage law between a Turkish citizen and Greek citizen [ 0 Answers ]

To whom it may concern ı would like to find out if a Turkish citizen gets married in Greece with a Greek citizen does the Turkish citizen has to wait and remain in Greece until her residant permit arrives? Doesn't she aloud to travel abroad before the resident permit document arrives? How...

View more questions Search