Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jude azrd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 07:05 PM
    Grave wax
    What is behind grave wave how long it takes for the corpes to reach that stage?can some help me please
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 17, 2007, 07:29 PM
    <moved from Forum Help to Forensic Science>
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 04:00 AM
    If you are asking about Adipocere, then you might find some helpful information on the following links.

Adipocere - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From the above referenced site:
    It begins to form within about a month of death, and can persist on the remains for centuries.
    introduction (This is a link to another site.)

Decomposition: What is grave wax?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Out of the grave. [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone help... old movie... what I remember is a painting of a cemetery in old house... the painting changes each day or hour one of the graves is opening and the deaceased is walking towards the house... there is a knock at the door and I think the person in the house dies of hear attack......

Is the Grave yard behind my house haunted? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondreing if the grave yard behind my house is haunted? Every night I take my dog out in the back yard and every once in a while I'll see this light in the grave yard that appers for only about a few seconds. Then one night it was really late probably about 11 pm I went out with the dog and...

To wax or not to wax? [ 8 Answers ]

I did a test and its positive. I am dreading my first doctors visit because theey have to examine my vagina (right? ) and I was wondering do doctors expect it to be all neat and hair free down there when their examining u, for the first time or throughout your pregnancy? Did you guys wax or not...

View more questions Search