Nov 26, 2005, 11:23 PM
    Girls what u want
    What exactly a girl looks for in a boy.
    I have always benn amazed by this.
    Any help is welcome.
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Nov 27, 2005, 09:34 AM
    Honesty
    Well it hard to say every one is always different that what make the world such a wonderful place, me I like honesty and kindness. Nothing else really matters. When I was younger it had to be looks, as you grow, you learn that looks are not every thing.
    greatinbed Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Dec 1, 2005, 01:03 PM
    My truth
    Hmm, well I, being a girl, want a guy that can understand me and respect me. But there was a time when I wanted a guy that would do what I said when I said it, I wanted to have my little control boy that I could boss around. It was pretty bad but girls are different and truly they don't know what they want. It's like men, they don't know what they want either, and if they do afterwards they don't know if they want it anymore... life is confusing, but we all don't really know what we want. I don't think there is a clear answer to your question.
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Dec 1, 2005, 02:36 PM
    Girls want to be loved. That is generally speaking. We want to be adored & pampered. Women no matter how much we deny it, love the attention. Compliments go a long way. Insults go even a longer way. So be careful about the female ego. It is a very fragile thing. Once broken, it is hard to put it back together & there goes your chance too. We want men to think we look good yet not love us entirely for our looks but our minds too. So how complicated are women? VERY complicated. :p
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 1, 2005, 05:09 PM
    Missbunny
    Chocolate.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2005, 02:50 AM
    I personally look for a guy who has a great personality & Sense of Humour (I love a guy who can make me laugh) someone I can be spontaneous with - someone who generally cares about me (not what he can get) and has ambitions in life. My boyfriend Pete possess all those qualities. - it took me a while to find him though. I moved in next door to him nearly four years ago and it has taken me until this year to realise he was there all along. It's strange how things happen!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 2, 2005, 10:00 PM
    Just a MAN veiw
    When I was younger 30 years ago I didn't have a clue as to what a girl wanted,but as I grew I found out what it was that I wanted in a women (honesty,respect... )and That is what I went for.There are a lot of fine exciting females out there.Not all are for you. :cool: :cool:I didn't feel bad at all when the really sexy ones passed me up(oohhh,. yah I tried them too.) because a lot of really nice ones liked me a lot(love? I don't know but we clicked and had a lot of fun and They were sexy in themselves) So the only thing I can say is taste all the flavors so you know what you like and stop and think about it --Isn't that the best way!! :cool: :cool:Be honest with yourself first! ;)
    Beenkie Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2005, 04:01 PM
    Different
    Well exactly everyone's different and I personally like the personality but when I was younger in 2nd grade I loved the looks but I grew out of it when I was raised in a trailor park most of my life and I noticed hot guys are mainly jerks but looks swing both ways for my opinion... I think it all depends on the girl.. I love personality and a lot of girls I know go for the looks.. its all a matter of the girl... Good Luck...

Beenkie...
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 10, 2005, 04:23 PM
    Look I already told you. Every woman wants chocolate. There is nothing better. Not even a man is better than chocolate.
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Dec 10, 2005, 04:29 PM
    Me too
    At this point I'll take the choclate too, way to go (O:
    Death_Maniac Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jan 6, 2008, 10:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ 'H'
    I personally look for a guy who has a great personality & Sense of Humour (I love a guy who can make me laugh) someone I can be spontaneous with - someone who generally cares about me (not what he can get) and has ambitions in life. My boyfriend Pete possess all those qualities. - it took me a while to find him though. I moved in next door to him nearly four years ago and it has taken me until this year to realise he was there all along. It's strange how things happen!!
    I'm a male And I will always look for this in a female but yes I also have a problem of going after the ones that I know will wast my time (the ulta "sexy" or "popular" ones)
    raggablue Posts: 347, Reputation: 22

Jan 6, 2008, 10:24 PM
    You can't go wrong if your honest, but you could work the mysterious/edgy angle, think bond, james bond. Tell us a little more about yourself, that might be helpful
    tylkrn Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 7, 2008, 07:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rajeevsrai
    what exactly a girl looks for in a boy.
    i have always benn amazed by this.
    any help is welcome.
    When I was younger I used to look for looks in guys but then I grew to understand that its what's on the inside that really counts. I, a girl, know that I want to be able to know that I can trust every word that comes out of a mans mouth. A relationship won't work if you don't have trust.
    raggablue Posts: 347, Reputation: 22

Jan 8, 2008, 07:31 AM
    First impressions have a big affect too, studys showed that women will decide wheather a man is "mate material" within the first 10 minuites of meeting him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do girls like? [ 13 Answers ]

So what are some great dates you can take a girl on, besides a dinner and a movie.

Girls... [ 8 Answers ]

This is for you chicks out there! Why is that you are so taking yet not giving? My girlfriend of just over a year, and I are in abit of a long distance relationship at the moment, and just lately I haven't bin hearing from her as regularly as I normally do. Im her boyfriend and I like to know...

To the Girls [ 9 Answers ]

Sorry to be asking about something like this but I'm quite concerned. In a way I wish a guy had to tell me what he thinks but I'm addressing it to the girls. Do you use carefree, all days etc (small thin pads) everyday because of your discharge? Once again sorry for such a question! Thanks to...

Girls? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello expert... I need a girl but I don't know how to start or find one?

Girls Feelings [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have known this girl for about 2 months. 1st of all we were quite distant - talking once or teice a week etc, never texting, I didn't really like her and she didn't like me either that much I don't think. Anyway recently I *THINK* she split up with her boyfriend but I'm not sure, based on...

View more questions Search