Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tennierut Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 01:04 PM
    When answering the question have you ever been convicted of a felony in the past seven years and you were convicted 12 years ago can you answer no
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2007, 01:20 PM
    Hello ten:

Yup.

excon
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 17, 2007, 05:14 PM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

I'm not sure why you felt you had to ask the question. You just answer the question truthfully. If it specifies within 7 years and your conviction was more than 7 years ago then you can truthfully answer no.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 17, 2007, 05:58 PM
    ?? What is hard about the question if you had in the past 7 years, you say yes, if it is over 7 years you say no??

Just answer it the way it asks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email prog/app. Question? [ 4 Answers ]

Here is a question, I saw a posting question inquiring about a chat line program seen in the movie EUROtrip. I have some what of the same question... In the movie the main character has an Email Programthat says " Mail Fu**head!" I really though it might be interesting to have the program. I...

Disability app to SSA - do I need a lawyer? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello - I'm 56, female, single and unable to work due to a multitude of problems. I've applied for disability once and was turned down because although I have some disability, I can still work for a living, per SSA. I'm going to reapply for benefits because I've only gotten worse and can't work,...

Disorderly conduct for employment app [ 3 Answers ]

Help! I'm applying for a new job(a county job)in my area the app is going to ask have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor? I have a disorderly conduct charge from about 10 years ago at least of course I would have to mention this(I'm in pennsylvania)will this affect my chances of...

Need a recommendation for a good Print Screen App [ 13 Answers ]

It must include auto scroll for web pages. I've used Print Screen Deluxe for years, but there's a bug in their most recent version and auto scroll is not working... and their support is horrid. Thanks!

Question on state tax - NJ resident NYC job [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I started working in NYC from JULY 2005.Before that I was in India and I am o n H1b.I reside in NJ.I rented a house in NJ on 15th August and stayed till 31st Dec,2005. My husband came to US in July 2005 end on F1 and resides in New York state. We are trying to fill up the return...

View more questions Search