Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Nov 26, 2005, 03:41 PM
    True magic
    I thought it appropriate to post my question here. Don't ask me why. I don't see how to rate some ones post. How do I do that? Huh? Huh?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 26, 2005, 03:46 PM
    Just look above this part:
    There is a "Rate this Post" link

You then get a new window open with 2 options and a space for comments.
    Select the one you want and please leave a comment

Hope this helps
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Nov 26, 2005, 04:04 PM
    On the top right hand corner of each post you will see a little link right next to the it says rate this post, just click RATE THIS POST it and follow what it asked you to do, it easy. I hope this helped you.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Nov 26, 2005, 05:34 PM
    This sux
    You guys my pop up blocker will not let me rate. The ding dang thing. Well I give you ten and a quarter stars.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2005, 05:45 AM
    Pop-up blocker
    Hi,
    If your pop-up blocker want let you see what you want to see, either at this site or other sites, then why not get rid of it.
    I use SpyWare Blaster, which is free, available from:
    http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/sbdownload.html

You can download anti-spyware definitions almost weekly. I haven't had any spyware in my computer since using this. I also don't really have that many pop-ups now.
    Just a thought. Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big Magic [ 7 Answers ]

:( Over the years I have seen the space shuttle and planes vanish live on TV.I have been told the people in the audience did not see the plane or shuttle vanish. The plane and shuttle did not vanish.The people were told to act as if it had vanished. Does anyone feel this is what happens on TV?...

Needing Some Magic (in the Cream etc.) [ 3 Answers ]

I posted earlier on my chameleon-like ability to change skin color depending on temperature. Cold=fair, Hot=Tan Well, I've been using some really Bureau of Food and Drug-approved magic creams and glutathione pills, plus undergoing some really serious pampering at the spa and salon -- body scrubs...

Magic Eye [ 1 Answers ]

For my art subject, I want to create a magic eye where you can see a logo I have designed. Does anybody know where I can download a magic eye creator that lets you incorperate your own designs into the magic eye?

Magic creams... extinct? [ 8 Answers ]

I heard from a friend that all Magic creams ie; amira, jameela, pervil will become extinct in the coming weeks , months. I heard that one of their Distributors in the Philippines did something that sends a red flag to FDA and now they are banned from bringing these products in US. Is this true??...

View more questions Search