Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magenp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Verbal eviction to get out today given today?
    My boyfriend lives with a friend in an effeciance, Hes paid all his bill his rent, electric and water, and on Monday he was given a verbal eviction to be out by Monday the 19th and today his so called friend called and said that he had to be out by today with all of his stuff. I told him that I thought that it was illegal to do that and he retaliated with if you want to get technical about it that if my boyfriend didn't get his car and his stuff out of there today that the next time he saw my boyfriend that he was going to f**k up his car and beat his! What should we do?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Hello mag:

I'd leave and sue him for wrongful eviction. The guy's a nut. He can't do what he thinks he can. But why give him the opportunity?

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got my period today [ 3 Answers ]

So last time my period came was September 4th -Sep 9th. I got it today. I don't know, Its always that my mom gets it, then I do, but I go it before my mom for the ifrst time. She told me that's normal but is it? I mean I'm not used to that lol . I think it is...

Today he saw me [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I and my boyfriend had a quarrel before 20 days... he has a jewellery showroom right in front of my house... he comes there everyday... last 20 days he didn't even look at my window... but today... when I was opening my cupboard I saw him staring at my window... he does not know the...

Ok she called me today, don't know what to do [ 17 Answers ]

Hi all! First of all, it's been 2 months of no contact for us, and I went through really tough times. Then guess what! She called me today - I just watched my cellphone ringing not believing my own eyes. I did't pick up, because it was kind of a shock, and then because all I would be able to...

I had court today! [ 1 Answers ]

My sons father was brought in to the courtroom in an orange suit and shackles. He is disgusting. Anyway, he fought me on legal custody. The judge ordered me to have sole custody until the issue is (hopefully) resolved in mediation. The father wanted his name changed and I said no. The judge ordered...

Today is the day [ 9 Answers ]

Well all today is the day and we'll be leaving for the hospital really soon. I haven't been able to sleep at all. I couldn't tell you what the emotions I'm feeling are, there are so many. I will make sure and post all the babies stats and pics asap, but don't hold your breath for it to be too...

View more questions Search