Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fatima_eg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 01:05 PM
    Can't open my folder
    Suddenly I can't open a folder I'm using windows XP
    I can rename this folder & see its subfolders on explorer but when I try to open it ,the system frozen
    Ochee Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Can you copy the contents of the folder to a different folder when using explorer?
    fatima_eg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Yes I can , but the copied folder has the same problem even if I'm trying to open it in a different computer
    I can backup the folder & c it's complete contents from the backup wizard
    But when I restore it I still can't open it & it froze the system

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't open windows XP desktop folder [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, My father had a motherboard failure on his computer. He decided to get a new computer. But there is a folder on the desktop of his old computer called PICTURES that he wants to access. I installed his old HD into the new computer as a second HD. I am able to access the DOCUMENTS...

Open neutrals and open grounds [ 3 Answers ]

I have installed new recepticals all around the house but I have one receptical in the master bedroom with an open neutral and two with open grounds per a grt-500 circuit tester. The two open grounds are still functional but the open neutral is not. I have checked all of the wires and they are...

Folder option [ 1 Answers ]

How can I hide the folder option from tool menu?

New Folder.exe [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to find the solution of newfolder.exe virus manually without using any software. Also give me the brief detail about New Folder .exe virus. Thanks and Regards.

Install folder is missing from my Windows (XP) folder [ 3 Answers ]

How odd. Tried to install a program and got "1607: Unable to install InstallShield Scripting Runtime". I found the fix options at microsoft.com but one of them refers to C:\Windows\Installer - and I realize I don't have it! How the heck it disappeared I have no clue :confused: Hope hope...

View more questions Search