Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erinlr Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2005, 11:03 AM
    How soon can I take a hpt?
    Hello again. Well, last month I was not pregnant but we actually tried this month. Let me know what you think. My husband and I had intercourse on the 17th and 19th (which I believe were my most fertile days?) My next period is suppose to begin on the 4th of December. Now I can not hardly stand to wait to take a test. I have read almost every internet site out there and I know they all say I should wait until at least one day of a missed period. I couldn't wait. I took a test last night, which I knew was too early to tell so I didn't even look at the results and just tossed it after I realized how silly I was being. Well I went back and looked at it later and it was very faintly positive. I still don't trust the reslut because I waited too long to check and I am probably not even producing enough hcg because my test measures for 50miu. What are the best early hpt and when do you think the earliest time to get an acurate result is? I do not want a blood test because I really want to see the additional pink line that I have been yearning to see.
    erinlr Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2005, 11:11 AM
    One more thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by erinlr
    Hello again. Well, last month I was not pregnant but we actually tried this month. Let me know what you think. My husband and I had intercourse on the 17th and 19th (which I believe were my most fertile days?) My next period is suppose to begin on the 4th of December. Now I can not hardly stand to wait to take a test. I have read almost every internet site out there and I know they all say I should wait until at least one day of a missed period. I couldn't wait. I took a test last night, which I knew was too early to tell so I didn't even look at the results and just tossed it after i realized how silly i was being. Well I went back and looked at it later and it was very faintly positive. I still don't trust the reslut b/c I waited too long to check and i am probably not even producing enough hcg b/c my test measures for 50miu. What are the best early hpt and when do you think the earliest time to get an acurate result is? I do not want a blood test b/c I really want to see the additional pink line that I have been yearning to see.
    Oh and one more thing- is it possible to already be experincing symptoms? I have woke up this morning with cramps in my lower back and abdomen. I feel bloated and have had slight cramping throughout the day. My nipples are beginning to get a little sore and I have been having more than usual clear cm (almost like water). Am I crazy or can these be very early signs?
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Nov 26, 2005, 11:34 AM
    Good luck
    CBS News reported that the First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test, I have listed the link to the article if in the event you wanted to read it. I hope that is in some way helpful to you, and good luck on your baby quest.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in538075.shtml
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 30, 2005, 01:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by erinlr
    Hello again. Well, last month I was not pregnant but we actually tried this month. Let me know what you think. My husband and I had intercourse on the 17th and 19th (which I believe were my most fertile days?) My next period is suppose to begin on the 4th of December. Now I can not hardly stand to wait to take a test. I have read almost every internet site out there and I know they all say I should wait until at least one day of a missed period. I couldn't wait. I took a test last night, which I knew was too early to tell so I didn't even look at the results and just tossed it after i realized how silly i was being. Well I went back and looked at it later and it was very faintly positive. I still don't trust the reslut b/c I waited too long to check and i am probably not even producing enough hcg b/c my test measures for 50miu. What are the best early hpt and when do you think the earliest time to get an acurate result is? I do not want a blood test b/c I really want to see the additional pink line that I have been yearning to see.
    Dear, you are still tooooo anxious! Calm down, please. Don't set yourself up for more disappointment than you can handle. Some people try so hard and want things so bad, that the mind can play tricks and make you feel that way just because you wish it so bad. Don't do this to yourself! Wait those few days, and don't just count on the 'most firtile' days. If you really love each other and both want this baby, why aren't you in bed every day? If you must waste your money on those tests just to see the pink stripes, then do so, but wait until your period is missed at least 2 days to let the hormones do their thing. I really hope your wish will come true, but your kid doesn't need an overanxious mom, so try and be a little calmer, OK? Things will fall into place when it's time, and cannot be forced. Good Luck and get back with us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search