Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Nov 17, 2007, 02:57 AM
    Song writing comp
    I don't know if I am posting this in the right spot but I am looking for a songwriting/ lyrics writing competition still open that offers cash and prizes if anyone knows any please post here. Hope you are having a good day.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2007, 03:08 AM
    Do you mean the kind that you might find by performing the following search?

Songwriting Competition - Google Search
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2007, 03:42 AM
    Like you, I'm not sure if this is the right topic area for your question. But, before I suggest to Administration that your question might be better placed in another topic area, I would like to discuss what you are asking with you. I may be able to help you because of my background and involvement in all facets of music in general. It could be that this is exactly where your question should be placed. I don't know yet.
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Nov 17, 2007, 03:47 AM
    OK I think I have really good lyrics for a song and I would like an artist to sing them or something or win prizes for them
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2007, 04:16 AM
    Have you written a lot of lyrics for songs?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worker comp. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Can anyone tell if you go back to work on restrictions from a injury at work and at the time you come back your making the same pay per hour that you left at,but one year down the road your union votes to have your wages cut by 25% from 20.00 dollars to 15.00 dollars ,if you are still on work...

Workers comp [ 2 Answers ]

Who do I contact to get a policy with work comp insurance in North carolina?

How do v format our comp? [ 4 Answers ]

How do v format our comp... Is there any drawbacks... Is there any harm 2 d comp... :o

Comp not getting switched on [ 3 Answers ]

computer is not getting switched on.the display shows random colours after sometime.what could be the problem?

Work comp ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Granmadidi gave me advice thank you didi, hoping you'll respond again I fell at work than fired. I did report the injury in fact while I was filling out the paperwork the boss came in and fired me on unrelated cause. I went to the doc that day and he took x-rays and reccomonded no work and...

View more questions Search