Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ana0629 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 09:11 PM
    Haven't had a period since June
    Hey everyone.. im like new at this.. but.. umm.. I haven't had my period since June of 2007.. its almost going to be 5 or 6 months... I haven't had any spotting or anything... I have taken pregnancy tests they are all negative... I am sexually active.. trying to conceive... I miscarried in sep of 2007... my doc. Tells me.that everything is okay.. however he hasn't done any testing on me... has anyone had this issue before.. pleaselet me know.. if you have.. or might know someone that has.. and umm.. let me know!. THANX!
    MUCH! :confused: :) :(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 16, 2007, 09:28 PM
    Time to find a new doc. Have you had blood tests run? How old are you? Any medications? There are too many variables left out here.
    mlopez84 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 04:06 PM
    The symptoms that you have mentioned gives me reason to believe that it might be pocs. It has to do with cysts on your ovaries. It can make you not have your period for up to six months. It is also not good that you go that long with out a period and not being pregnant. You might want to see about checking in to another dr. that will take tests on you. If you are not pregnant. Then they will have to give you some medication to make you have your period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I haven't had a period for 6 weeks took hpt-neg,now what? [ 5 Answers ]

I had my last period on the 19th sept 07,and have been sexually active with my partner. I was suppose to get a period on the 16 oct 07,but didn't, I did have pinkish discharge,and haven't had any sign of a period since,have had headaches,felt a bit nausea,had low back pain,very tired at the wrong...

I've haven't had a normal period but this has lasted 7 days. [ 4 Answers ]

This week is my expected week for my period but when I supposedly "started" all it was , was heavy dark dark red almost brown discharge and then the next day some regular looking blood but not like my period just a tiny bit and its been going back and forth like that for five days now... is that an...

Brown discharge.haven't had period yet [ 4 Answers ]

Im a teen and I haven't had my period yet, I noticed a brown discharge and a little blood with that... does this mean I am getting my period or is it something else? :confused:

Why haven't I gotten my period back? [ 3 Answers ]

I had a c-section 2/06 and I had bleeding for a while... it stopped then I believe I got a period after the bleeding stopped,then these past four months I haven't had a period and I'm not pregnant.. I took a test.what could be wrong? Is it due to the surgery?

Get to 10 stone by June? [ 1 Answers ]

:( OK I am 13 and I weigh 12stone :( I am 5'7''-5'8'' and I feel fat , I like this guy but I don't know if he thinks of me that way because of my weight. I want to look like the rest of the pretty girls in my class but I don't how do I get slimmer in a healthy way without being sick after meals...

View more questions Search