Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    T-A-T11 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 07:11 PM
    I don't no what's wrong with me
    I'm 12 years old and I get teased by everyone I'm a strait A and A- student with a uncational B and I ask my friends and they say that I am not ugly and neither do half the people that tease me so what's wrong help me please:confused:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2007, 07:13 PM
    There is nothing wrong. Some people get teased more then others it is just part of growing up.

Straight A student, well my theory is that because you do so well in school other students are jealous of that so to make you feel bad and them feel better they tease people that do not deserve it.
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Nov 17, 2007, 03:12 PM
    This happens to me too! Don't worry- some people just think if you are doing well and they're not, then something must be wrong. Being smart is nothing to be ashamed of and when you grow up- maybe you'll be the head of a law firm for example and they'll be the janitor, who knows? Embrace your straight A's and be proud of them.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Wave at them in a few years when they are waiting in line at the dole office/soc security office while you are on your way to your law firm..
    edfrienz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 02:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by T-A-T11
    im 12 years old and i get teased by every1 im a strait A and A- student with a uncational B and i ask my friends and they say that i am not ugly and neither do half the people that tease me so whats wrong help me please:confused:
    In what way or what do they tease you about. Sometimes others are jealous of us and that could be a reason.
    Jigicou Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Nov 18, 2007, 03:12 PM
    I used to get teased all the time when I was younger. I also found out a few things on how not get get bullied. First you need to show confidende, don`t walk close to the wall and don`t look at you feet, keep your back straight and held. When you talk to people don`t mumble and look them in the eye(unless they are not from america or cananda). You also have to get to know people show them your intested in what they thing. Try to stay in a groupe min of 3 and stand up for yourself. Sometimes this may leade to a fight but try to avoid it as beast you can. Don`t fight back until they hit you first and it is the appoperate time.
    T-A-T11 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 05:26 PM
    [QUOTE=edfrienz]In what way or what do they tease you about. Sometimes others are jealous of us and that could be a reason.[/QUOTE/]
    Everything I can't do anything with out them up my butt:(
    thereisno4evr Posts: 63, Reputation: 0

Nov 19, 2007, 05:42 PM
    If you really don't like it don't put up with it. Stand up for yourself and fight back, they have no right to tease you so don't let them.
    Also try to not worry about what they say, after all that is just there opinion. It may sound impossible to just simply "ignore" what they say about you, but it can be done. Even if it still hurts you deep inside if you don't react negativley on the surface or even better stand up for yourself then eventually they won't bother teasing you anymore because it is no longer enjoyable for them.
    godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

Nov 22, 2007, 11:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by T-A-T11
    im 12 years old and i get teased by every1 im a strait A and A- student with a uncational B and i ask my friends and they say that i am not ugly and neither do half the people that tease me so whats wrong help me please:confused:
    Ya know, you really need to learn how to spell, but any way, People are just massive jerks. At my school, kids literally throw things at me for absolutely no reason. Just ignore them and it will stop. I promise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know what's wrong with me [ 52 Answers ]

I'm having trouble with everything in my life if anyone cares post anything on this cause I'm probably going to kill myself if there's no one who will care if I die

I don't understand what's wrong, [ 8 Answers ]

anyhelp would be great thank; OK then I have my code: class MySums // to calculate the average of three numbers, //one dealing with integers, the other with double { public static void main ( String args) { averageI(23, 45, 89);

I don't know what's wrong and I'm worried [ 4 Answers ]

I am 16 and I have been having periods since I was 12 but never regular always have been on and off, this year I have only had three. I went for a ultrasound and they said they saw nothing wrong.I am not over weight or underweight I weigh about 8stone, so I am boggled as to what it could be. I have...

I don't know what's wrong with me! [ 6 Answers ]

First let me say that I am a girl and I'm 17, turning 18 in a week. Im in college, not dorming. And ill apologize now for writing a lot. First off, ever since I was 16 I have been feeling kind of depressed. I did attempt suicide once, it obviously didn't work lol. I took a bunch of pills...

I don't Know what's Wrong With Me. [ 10 Answers ]

My name is Mandie, lately I just feel sad, well BORED! I can watch t.v. play with my dogs, get on the computer. But I just feel yukky. What do I do? :(

View more questions Search