Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andydude88 Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Jan 7, 2006, 06:51 PM
    Oh I'm catholic but I don't go every week. I think they should change that rule about their priests to avoid.. well uh you know what. I can't say I like the current pope as much either

And muslim people according to their religion aren't supposed to shave their beards

But that's getting off the subject

I traveled quite a bit but I need to see more countries. Especially the netherlands everythings legal there isn't it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 7, 2006, 07:00 PM
    Subject
    I think a lot of these threads get off the original post by the 3 or 4 page normally.

But I have to go every Sunday, they call it work. ( well actually we do our main formal service at our chapel on Friday evening, but that is because I often have to travel to other churches for Suday due to my position)

Have not meet the current Pope, one of my priests meet him a few years ago in Rome, as well as the previous pope.

Other nations, not sure what is or is not legal, but from what I read sounds like many things happen
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 8, 2006, 06:06 AM
    Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by andydude88
    oh i'm catholic but i don't go every week. i think they should change that rule about their priests to avoid.. well uh you know what. i can't say i like the current pope as much either

and muslim people according to their religion aren't supposed to shave their beards

but thats getting off the subject

i traveled quite a bit but i need to see more countries. especially the netherlands everythings legal there isnt it?
    I think some people have very strange idears about Europe and what goes on, Netherlands is a very open country as are most like France, Spain and so on where the view to nude bodys and so on is very open as it's viewed most people gots the same so what the heck... If your talking about the street girls and guys, and the smoking of weed been legal then you are correct.. But there are still a number of people that up hold the value's of respect and so on, not all people from Europe are sex mad and jumping on one another 24/7 as some people seem to think..

If you are going to travel its always a very good idear to learn about the culture there and respect for the place's that your visiting our you will never take on board the full exp' of visiting there.
    Martin Harrison Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2006, 03:01 PM
    Euro
    [I just tried to copy the last post so I could carry it on in europe, but I couldn't.

Anyway, I was just going to say this europe sounds like a good place don't it.

M

Jan 8, 2006, 03:20 PM
    EURO
    HI NEWS

OK, so I read the post press quote, how do I get it ito the europe page.
    Sorry if I seem thick.

M
    suirvale Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2006, 03:27 PM
    Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by nwsflash
    All you need to do mate is press Quote and then it will add it too your posting, you will see it in the bottom corner, and yes we should be happy where from Europe lol with what people think happens here lol...:p
    Oh aim from ireland a little island off the coast of europe,. mike

Jan 8, 2006, 03:33 PM
    Deeeeeerrrrr
    Na,
    Still not got it but nether mind I'm turning in now.
    Don't know what the global is. Think I might be over the hill for all this computer lark.

N.B. what is -lol-?

Thanks,

m.
    suirvale Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2006, 03:34 PM
    Little place
    Quote Originally Posted by nwsflash
    I love Ireland what a great place:) , my ma come's from there but now she live's in Canada but we still have friends and family there so I get over when ever I can.
    Is right very small country
    This thread is abo0ut virginity I have for got what it means, as some one here says th netherlands and sweden opened my eys totally different than the conservatice catholic countries,, Are u in uk, bet u have no virgins here,, mike
    nero2 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Feb 7, 2006, 11:19 PM
    For me, I think it is all right to be a virgin at 19 years old because it is very normal. Not uncessary to be not a virgin to know all the thing u need to know about sex right ? And any way, singaporeans are very common to be a virgin at 19 years old. So not to worry. If people wants to say u let it be. U can't stop people from saying thing right ?
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Feb 8, 2006, 04:38 AM
    Hey I give you a lot of credit facing your peers about being a virgin. That isn't always easy. Unfortunately our society thinks that guys who don't loose there virginity at an early age is odd. There is nothing wrong with you. Just becaues you're a virgin at nineteen doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you. People are just always going to be mean about things like that. Try not to let what they say about it get to you. And if these are your friends and if they make inappropriate comments about it, stand up to them or I would start finding new friends to hang with. They aren't true friends if they are going to treat you like that.
    Personally I think having to loose your virginity at a young age is way over rated. People need to respect you not degrade you.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 09:21 PM

Quite honestly, I wish I had waited until I was 19. Sex complicates a lot of things. I think it's good that you're still a virgin. I know this might sound cliché but wait until you're in a very serious relationship. Your girlfriend will really appreciate it. If not, then you need to fine a woman who will.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 29, 2009, 08:58 AM

Seriously---this thread is 3.5 years old. Closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

30-Something Virgin [ 20 Answers ]

Here's my story... As a teenager, I dealt with a lot of depression and low self-esteem. I didn't date at all until I was a freshman in college. I was in a serious relationship with a guy for a year in my late teens. He asked me to sleep with him. But, I told him that although I was attracted...

Virgin or not? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi pals Please tell me if we mastrubate once or many times do we lose our virginity? Or we lose our virginity only when we have sex with opposite partner?

Virgin and Not [ 14 Answers ]

Hi to all I just wish to share my problem.. I'm 18 and a virgin my boyfriend isn't a virgin.. I can't understand why its bothering me so much.. I feel he did everything with someone else already. I even though of asking if he as always used a condom but I think it might not be that suitable to...

Full-year for Federal, Part-year for State ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an alien and comply with the qualification for full-year tax resident for Federal, but not with my state's where I should be considered as a part-year tax resident. Is it a problem if my status are different for federal and state, or does my federal status "overwrite" my state status...

I'm virgin too. [ 20 Answers ]

Hello evrbdy.Im 20 and virgin ,I hate this fact.probably the problem is that smtimes Im shy with girls .to kick away my shyness I've started to smoke hashish,do you think it will help me.if you have any better idea help me

View more questions Search