Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    askjuba Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2007, 06:40 PM
    Wholesale computer parts
    A friend and I want to start a computer building business and would like to know where to buy computer parts at good prices so we can get the computers out for a price people can buy, any ideas? Thanks,
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2007, 06:49 PM
    Trade centers often have computer shows where parts are cheaper than retail prices.
    Mortgagesaver01 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 04:58 PM

Newegg.com is a good site also you may want to look into purchasing used CPU boxes from Govdeals.com hope this helps
    Mortgagesaver01 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 04:59 PM
    Oh yeah check local pawnshops for locked or boes for parts
    chaoslh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 05:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by askjuba View Post
    A friend and I want to start a computer building business and would like to know where to buy computer parts at good prices so we can get the computers out for a price people can buy, any ideas? Thanks,

You can try this email [email protected] this is there website they manufacture and sell
    Wholesale or go to newegg.com, or acortech.com they are pretty good.
    Helpman Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Oct 16, 2009, 02:54 PM

Try Evertek.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wholesale suppliers of Harley Davidson parts and accessories [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for some help in locating reputable wholesale suppliers for Harley Davidson parts and accessories. I have several Harley Davidson motorcycles and have had fairly good success selling used parts and accessories on eBay. I would like to grow my online business without...

Purchasing computer parts from Japan or china? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking to buy new and used computer parts from both Japan and China, or possibly other Asian countries. I would like to find a contact to start this process. Please if you can help please respond! [email protected] Thanks!!

Wholesale clothing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone I'm opening a business that will sale mostly lingerie. Teen and women clothing and accessories, Does anyone know any good wholesale companys to buy from this will be a retail store so it needs to be stocked. Thanks a lot.

View more questions Search