Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rajendra1803 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2005, 11:37 PM
    How to view WEB Cam when IPCOP firewall is there
    Dear Sir,

I have IPCOP firewall, due to strong fillitering of IP Cop I am not able to view any WEB CAM of our other network, It is always showing the following message "Your behind Firewall". Kindly solve my this problem

Regards

Raj
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 26, 2005, 04:40 AM
    You'll need to set up some port forwarding to resolve this, but this can only be done if you have admin access to the firewall.

Try here for some advice

Hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ipcop [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have just installed Ipcop on a second machine, as a firewall between me and the internet. But I can't go any further. :mad: I am VERY!! Frustrated. I know NOTHING about Linux. I can access the IPCOP computer, but I can't get to the internet, I don't even know if IPCOP is getting to the...

Firewall gav/ips tz 170 unr [ 2 Answers ]

Hi There, I just want to ask that in our office they are going to put a firewall "gav/ips tz 170 unr" & "sonic wall 150" Will you please tell that, They can stop our Browsing or Yahoo, Msn Messengers? If yes then how I can get access over that. Thank & Regards

VPN? Managed firewall? [ 7 Answers ]

If a customer wants a VPN device, what exactly (in laymans terms please) is that? I have looked it up on the web but am not getting the whole jist of what it exactly is? :confused: Also they want us to manage their firewall. Can you explain this also. SOrry, just beginning to learn what this...

Firewall/antivirus [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if they like or dislike the EZ Armor Security Software that comes with roadrunner? I have been trying to look at reviews but can't find any. Also, can anyone tell what they think of Trend Micro's firewall protection. I currently have this for my virus protection but wasn't...

Firewall Subscription? [ 7 Answers ]

I got McAfee Firewall about a year back when I got DSL. Is there any good reason to keep paying for a "subscrption" for very infrequent online updates, or is what I have probably good enough? Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search