Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2005, 08:20 PM
    How many times have you been sued?
    Hello,

I am hopping that someone can help me with this.

I am trying to find out how many times a public company has been sued (e.g. Walmart, FCUK, McDonalds)

Is there any website or place I can go to check into this fact?

Thanks.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2005, 12:23 PM
    I don't find anything like this... and think I know why.

In addition to federal level suits, there would be city, county and state level ones.

I can't picture a motive for an organization/company to attempt to compile them.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2005, 01:58 PM
    Yeah, I think you are right rickj

Thank you for answering my question.
    Cancer64 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2006, 05:32 AM
    Captain Forest I am having trouble reading the response that was sent to me pertaining to Write of garnishment other than wages. Please respond to my inquiry.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2006, 05:45 AM
    If you had acess to NexisLexis you could gather most of the information you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My wife got sued [ 1 Answers ]

My wife got sued by Asset Acceptance Management LLC she never got served papers so she didn't know about a court date until a final judgement was put against her. I don't know what to do I was out of work 6 months had to take a low paying job am in loss mitigation with the mortgage company. My...

Can I get sued... again? [ 7 Answers ]

I rented from a man while in my junior year of college in PA who turned out to be a slum through ReMax. The house was a typical college house that was filthy, and damaged, and placed anywhere outside of a college setting would have been condemned. After some damages (which we repaired) We...

I'm being sued,what will they get? [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Pa. I am being sued for rear ending someone and will most likely have a judgement put against me. This insurance was in my husbands name. Can his car be taken if we are no longer living together but still legally married.my wages cannot be garnished because they are so low. Can his...

Being Sued by Tenant [ 7 Answers ]

I just received a letter from a Law Firm, I am being sued by a former tenant. His lease was up and he did not want to sign a new lease or leave, I evicted him (legally from all the information I read) for willful destruction of property~ He had done about $1,800 worth of damage to the bathroom. ...

If you're Sued. [ 4 Answers ]

If a credit card company sues you ,what can they get? I mean can they garnish your wages, or cause you to lose your house, or have you thrown in jail. I have heard these rumors.

View more questions Search