Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Nov 16, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Embedding Flash Code
    I have a website of my own that I would like to embed a flash code onto. I have the code from a website of flash games that lets you embed them onto your own website, myspace, etc. I copy the code and paste it into my site, but I'm just getting a couple lines of the code showing up and a big white box. I even tried pasting it onto my myspace page just to make sure there wasn't something wrong with the code and it worked fine. So is there some sort of plugin in need to install onto my website?
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Nov 16, 2007, 03:22 PM
    No plugin should be needed to post the flash, only to view it. But if you can view it on the original website, that should be it. Can you post the code or provide a link to the page containing the code?
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Nov 27, 2007, 09:44 AM
    What web server are you using?
    Kind of sounds like a mime type problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Need help making movies with flash macromedia flash pro 8 [ 23 Answers ]

Help! I need to animate this movie sort of like a cartoon for example if I wanted a stick man ( example) and I want it to throw a stick then run. This is very hard because I make the man and I have to modify and modify every slide s the man can like move his hand. There must be an easier way. Need...

Flash Action Script-Programming in Flash cs3 professional [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Does anybody know 1. method to creating a folder using Flash action script ? 2.Any good sites to learn Flash action script ? 3.Code to make a button in flash to browse for a image file and then to display its path? Thanks in Advance.. :)

Embedding sound in outlook express.. (how to) [ 1 Answers ]

Using OUTLOOK EXPRESS... I am able to embed sound into an email by Choosing FORMAT--SOUND and then choosing the file. Now... If I put in a MIDI, my friends that also have OE can hear it Playing in the background however if I inset another file, such as a Wave or MP3... although I can...

Flash Mx [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am using flash mx and I am having difficulty using it. Could you please recommend a tutorial that is easy to follow. Thanks in advance.

Embedding fonts [ 1 Answers ]

Just curious. Does anyone know how to embed a truetype font into a webpage or webpages. Sometimes I'd like to use decorative fonts and have them show up regardless of whether the viewer has it or not. Patrick

View more questions Search