Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mesoso Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 02:48 PM
    Do or die
    So confused...

I recently left my relationship of 2 years. The past year of course changed and with the guy I fell in love w/started becoming wicked jealous, insecure, clingy, needy, and sufficating. Made me crazy... he had to check my phone, my emails, my website, and all willingly I gave him passwords because I had nothing to hide. Also became a yeller.. anger... started to place a wedge between us to the point I started looking to my friend for advice. I was told that the person who accuses the most is probably the one doing the dirty... so one night I came home from school and decided to call his bluff... he always acts like he is so tired and sleeping on the coauch while I'm at school... to the point of deleting history on the PC... well I found the temp files and found out he was searching for single women in the area... I left him because I felt betrayed and made a fool.

Now he wants me back... I love him and don't like thinking of him w/other women and feel confused as far as what to do with this whole thing. I know he must talk to women during the night still... especially while I'm not there anymore... dont trust him at all.

Love can be so blind sometimes...

Me so so confused
    enigmagnetic Posts: 333, Reputation: 45

Nov 16, 2007, 03:00 PM
    You definitely need some time away from each other. You're still angry about it, I'm sure, and he needs to become more secure. Just tell him you need some space.
    otherkat Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2007, 04:30 PM
    He won't change quickly insecurities like that are hard to kick. You need time apart.
    e419 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 07:51 PM
    A relationship without trust won't last. As hard as it is if you feel you can't trust him you don't need to put yourself through that. Take some time mabey things might change but don't jump right back into it.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2007, 08:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mesoso
    So confused...

I recently left my relationship of 2 years. The past year of course changed and with the guy I fell in love w/started becoming wicked jealous, insecure, clingy, needy, and sufficating. Made me crazy....he had to check my phone, my emails, my website, and all willingly I gave him passwords becasue I had nothing to hide. Also became a yeller..anger...started to place a wedge between us to the point I started looking to my friend for advice.....dont trust him at all.

love can be so blind sometimes...

me so so confused

What are you confused about?

Read your words above.

Nope, you are not confused.

You are just having normal feelings after a break up.

You are feeling the usual guilt and remorse. But if you read your words it is crystal clear why you need to find yourself a new man. Now.

Hang in there and each day it will get better!

Going back would just be repeating history and losing time life has given you to find a better match.

A

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She going to die! [ 17 Answers ]

:( I think you all know my friend ashley132, well I'm her friend joelle. I'm writing because my little sister has just been diginosed with bone cancer, I know she is going to die, but why her, why such a painful cancer. I love my sister and I don't know what to do. I don't go to school any more, I...

I want to die [ 9 Answers ]

I want to die because my life is bull. I don't have any good friend or something. I should die rite?:(

Am I going to die! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 15 year old girl and I really need to no what this thing is in my head... Well the thing is is that when I shake my head from side to side I can feel something moving back and forth inside the lower part of my skull. Ive had it for years and I'm am really scared about it I don't want to see...

When I die [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know if I will go to heaven when I die Yes or no

View more questions Search