Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamonit80 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2007, 12:38 PM
    Boy in spaceship with aliens
    Does anyone know what this movie is? I was in the 80's and it was a boy who went up in a spaceship wioth all little aliens. They were all in jars. I rememer only pieces of the movie but know they were all sent to an institution type place then he escaped on the food cart... anyone, anyone. Thanks in advance.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 16, 2007, 12:41 PM
    Flight of the Navigator

Flight of the Navigator (1986)
    jamonit80 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2007, 05:31 PM
    Comment on ScottGem's post
    It was the right answer and quickly provided :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are aliens real? [ 41 Answers ]

I live in Alabama and the other night I think I was abducted by aliens. I was just sitting alone outside my trailer when all of a sudden I saw a bright light. I woke up without any pants on and 15 minutes had passed since then. Now I keep having these weird dreams. I think I'm going crazy. Do you...

80's Sci Fi Movie featuring a cat/spaceship. Not horror. [ 2 Answers ]

The movie should be late 80's, and I doubt early 90's. It had something to do with a cat from outerspace, that wore a braclet around its neck that I believe lit up. I can remember at the end of the movie, the cat gets in the spaceship and it takes off. Never mind, but it was "The cat from...

We're all on a spaceship, a very funny spaceship [ 3 Answers ]

"We're all on a spaceship, a very funny spaceship" These are the words to the theme tune of a cartoon from the 80s that I cannot remember the name of! It is about a group of people that have ended up in a sailing boat in space. I think one of them had a greenhouse on board? Please Help as it...

Should spaceship Orion ever be built? [ 2 Answers ]

Any opinions?

Spaceship travel to Mars. [ 6 Answers ]

This question is about space travel. If possible to use, how much hydrogen or/ and nuclear fuel would be needed to fuel a spaceship travelling to Mars from Earth. Let's say the spaceship weighed 800 tons maybe for 6 people or so. And how much time would it take for each fuel type spaceships to...

View more questions Search