Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fallen2grace Posts: 199, Reputation: 4

Nov 16, 2007, 11:53 AM
    Singing as one?
    Hello!
    I was wondering if anyone knew the verse in Revelations were it talks about when we get to heven and we sing praise in one voice. I forgot were it was but I know its in Revelations. If someone could help me that would be great! Thanks
    -Fallen
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Revelation 5:11-14:
    Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. 12In a loud voice they sang:
    "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain,
    to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength
    and honor and glory and praise!"
    13Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing:
    "To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb
    be praise and honor and glory and power,
    for ever and ever!" 14The four living creatures said, "Amen," and the elders fell down and worshiped.
    fallen2grace Posts: 199, Reputation: 4

Nov 16, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Yes! Thank you! ^_^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to get into singing [ 16 Answers ]

Hey I really what to be a singer and that's all I can think of do you now of any ways to get to the singing business I would love to hear what you have to say... p.s want to be a singer really badly! :eek:

Singing [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, Well I'm about to turn 14 and I really love to sing. But I'm really shy so I don't sing publicly. But I know to become a singer you can't be stagefright and stuff so I don't know if should just give up on singing or try to find a solution. And I know that I need to improve my...

Singing [ 9 Answers ]

How do I get myself out there and show people how good I am at singing?

Singing [ 3 Answers ]

I want to be a singer when I grow up but I have problems writing songs wha should I do? I have no idea.

Singing! [ 1 Answers ]

I really really want to be a professional singer and everyone says I've got an amazing voice but I just don't know where to start. I'm 13 but I have to start now (singing for free), I'm thinking of going on the x factor when I'm 16 but until then I need to be occupied: with singing!. please please...

View more questions Search