Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    turrious Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 10:22 AM
    My monitor is blank
    Hi guys, first time on this site.my problem is I am trying to load winxp on my system, everything goes fine until when the computer reboot ,instead of seeing the windows logo the monitor is blank.the spects are 256mb ram, 40 gig hard drive, and 700 mhz p3 processor. Hey thanks in advance.:cool
    askjuba Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Nov 17, 2007, 08:11 AM
    I suggest maybe get more ram.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

Monitor goes blank [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Friends: My monitor frequently goes blank, the light indicator goes yellow from green which would occur normally when I turn the PC off. So I think the monitor looses connection with the PC though it is getting power from the elecricity source. This happens for a few seconds and then the...

Blank monitor [ 1 Answers ]

My sister-in-law brought me her computer to fix. The first problem to conquer is that when you start up the computer, the monitor is blank, I mean nothing happens. You can hear the CPU doing all the right stuff, just no picture. I assumed that her monitor was shot, so I hooked it up to my...

Blank monitor screen at bootup [ 8 Answers ]

So after reformatting my PC, I decided to flash the BIOS... I did it, all worked well and okay... but after a week or so of trying to pinpoint WHY the monitor remains blank at startup, I went to the motherboard's manual, and discovered that the default video output is PCI... I do not have a pci...

Monitor screen blank [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Dell Dimension XPS-B533r. The PC starts, but beeps three times. The power button on the PC is not lit but the fan is running and there is an orange light on the cpu that is lit. The monitor turns on but the screen remain black. The status light on the monitor is flashing green. The monitor...

View more questions Search