biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2007, 09:36 AM
    Drivers for Sigma Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
    I would like to know if someone can find support and drivers for a wireless

Sigma keyboard and mouse ( mouse m500 )... HID driver
    DaBaAd Posts: 271, Reputation: 36

Nov 16, 2007, 10:16 AM
    You might want to use this utility to scan your system for device drivers and the report that is produced will give you the status of the drivers installed, updates necessary and the vendor of the device. Click on the link from the report and you should be able to download the driver you need.

This is assuming that you have initially installed the device on your system.

Worked for me.

PC Pitstop Driver Alert

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard freezes and takes PS/2 mouse with it ! [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I ran Windows Update yesterday and ever since, my PS/2 keyboard doesn't work in XP. Everything on my computer is up-to-date. I cleaned the computer with Adaware, Spybot, Windows Defender before running Windows Update and ever since, whenever XP starts up, as soon as I press a key on the...

Wireless Keyboard/Mouse stops screensaver [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 1.0A and a Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0A on a Windows XP computer with IntelliType and IntelliPoint 5.2 installed for drivers. Whenever I plug in the wireless receiver (there is only the one for the two devices) the screensaver will not come on....

Wireless keyboard / Mouse problem [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I wonder if anyone can offer any help on an odd problem I'm having with a Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse? The receiver has a cable with 2 connectors, the instructions say (for a desktop) connect the mouse ps2 connector into the mouse ps2 port and the keyboard usb connector via the...

Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse problems [ 3 Answers ]

I just installed a wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse and have 2 problems: 1. The mouse keeps freezing, I have used the signal connect buttons with some luck and it Will work great for a while before freezing again. A neighbor suggested that CB Radios From nearby truck stop may...

Using 1 keyboard and 1 mouse for 2 computers [ 2 Answers ]

I am using to machines (PCs) with 2 keyboards and 2 mouses. Is there a way to have only one mouse and a key board as I have to software to be used at one time?

View more questions Search