Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    llilac1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Sad and lonely.
    Hello all

I just finished a story with a man I really love. We were never together for real... he is way too complicated and scared of comitment. He loves me but won't compromise.
    Right now I am devastated... I feel so lonely and sad. I live abroad and have no friends... he was the only person I had here!

I really don't know what to do to feel better!!
    dedeca Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Why is he the only person you have?

Its is hard feeling lonely... and it is hard breaking up.
    What you have to think about is if it is worth it to be in a relationship with someone who won't commit. You will always want him to give you things that he maybe is not able to give you.

You should also try working on making some friends... it doesn't sound like its easy living abroad and all alone!
    llilac1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 11:26 AM
    You know what makes me very confused is the fact the we were never in a relationship but still lived as a couple shared ours lives like a normal couple. He cannot commit though. He is too scared of changes, but that's in his mind. While he doesn't commit to the relationship it is fine acting as if we were actulally having a relationshp. I understand this way it is much easier because there is a limit to it. He can go just as far as he wishes. It is sad knowing we can be so so happy but that he will not open up. I love him dearly.

I don't know now if I should not contact him. I am very confused. Like many other couples in complicated situations we have this frequent breaking up making up thing. This time it seems more serious though. I asked him to leave me alone for a while. He says he cannot envolve all the people in his life and change their lives because he wants to be in a relationship. I want to be with him but I want to do the whole thing.
    enigmagnetic Posts: 333, Reputation: 45

Nov 16, 2007, 02:30 PM
    What is the whole thing? It seems like he was giving you a relationship. I don't get it. Is it that he wouldn't pop the big question? Was he seeing others. I don't know. Also you seem to have been to available.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Suddnely feel sad and lonely [ 4 Answers ]

It's very strange. These days, when by myself fell very lonely. When in big group I was always loud and laugh a lot, but always feel sad when return home. Always feel like curling up in to a ball on the bed, or watch romantic DVD, read books, so can escape from real life... Have a secret crush...

Sad and lonely lad [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I am a 35 year old male me and my girlfriend of 3 years broke up ,she said wants her space ,she is in college now she is also seeing other people but she also tells me me on a basis that she loves me,but wants to see other men she doesn't want to be in a relationship with me, I go to...

I'm lonely . [ 1 Answers ]

Hey.. umm.. it's the first time I think of writing my problem.. well I always feel lonely.. I'm kind of shy.. and this is my problem :'( really I'm very shy.. and quite Well my main problem is my cousin :'( she's so mean to me , always insult me because I can't defend of myself , I just...

Sad and lonely [ 31 Answers ]

Why am I so sad and lonely? I'm a nice guy. People like me. I get along great with others( I'm kind of quiet, though) and I'm an OK student. One of the things that frustrate me is not being able to do projects because I don't have the things that I need. As you can guess, I don't have a lot of...

View more questions Search