Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DSTECHKY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 08:43 AM
    Purchasing computer parts from Japan or china?
    Hello,

I am looking to buy new and used computer parts from both Japan and China, or possibly other Asian countries. I would like to find a contact to start this process.

Please if you can help please respond!

[email protected]

Thanks!!
    askjuba Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Nov 17, 2007, 06:55 AM
    I had this same question on the import / export forum, if you get an answer let me know ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help to import auto parts to Japan [ 21 Answers ]

Hello. I live in Japan and need help for buying genuine auto parts only sold in USA. I need somebody to buy parts from car dealer like Mercedes-USA and export them to Japan with reasonable commission. I would like to start from importing a few auto parts for my private use to see how it goes. Any...

What do you think about China and Japan [ 18 Answers ]

Dear everyone, What do you think about China or Japan on their economy,politics and culture. Also views on Chinese/Japanese immigrants here in the US... Or even compare both nationalities on things that you can relate to. Thank you very much.:)

Purchasing new computer [ 2 Answers ]

Presently I have Hp Pavilion that only has expansion mg memory of 256. It is almost 8 or 9 years old, or older. It is time to get a new one. I use the computer mostly for pics, music, internet. What would be the best computer to get. Now I tend to think Hp because I have not had any...

Purchasing a new computer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old computer that continues to work okay but have the opportunity to purchase a new one. Is this a good idea? I have been given a lot of software that I am not able to use on my computer as the OS is so old. My current computer is a HP Pavilion with Windows 98 SE, a 500 mh...

View more questions Search