Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    askjuba Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2007, 08:43 AM
    Opening a file with double click
    I got a friend of mine that when he clicks on an excel document on the desktop or any other directory he gets an error, he first has to go into MS Excel and then go via the open file and browse to the file to open it, any ideas? Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Mpp file opening [ 1 Answers ]

Hello sir, I want to know how to open a mpp file ,even if Microsoft project is not loaded in my PC. Regards, Swati.

Drives doesn't open when you double click [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My problem is when I double click on my drives it directly goes to openwith window . N the only way that I could open my drive is to right click on my drive and then give open . Some tell its because of virus . But can anyone solve this problem so that it will be helpful. But when I...

Opening index.that file. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I'm writing this thread hoping someone can help me. I was trying to open the index.dat file located in the temporary internet files folder, but using notepad, the information appears unformatted and encrypted. Is there any way (program) to open this file and see the information with a...

Opening file in MSWord 2000 [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me? I am in desperate need of help. I'm trying to open a MS Word document a friend sent me. However, when I click on it I get this message: The document name or path is not valid. Try these suggestions. *Check the file permissions for the document or drive. *Use the File Open...

Opening an that file [ 1 Answers ]

What do I use to open it ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.