Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a1succesforce Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2005, 10:46 AM
    Genral advice requested
    I have a blog called The Success Spot at

http://a1successforce.blogspot.com

And was wondering if my writing is up to par. I am going for a more conversational tone, but also want to portray credibility, sincerity, and trust. My goal is to improve my weaknesses and improve my strengths. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
    Zayne S Halsall Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

Jun 22, 2008, 01:43 PM
    If the last update on your blog (2006) is anything to go by, I would say you managed to successfully improve your weaknesses. Well done!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feedback requested [ 1 Answers ]

Need some feedback on how to plan for A+ cert exam.

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

Autism Disscussion Requested [ 10 Answers ]

My little 3 year-old nephew has been diagnosed with Austism. Can I find information somewhere on this site from someone who's tried chelation therapy for heavy metals including mercury blood levels? Perhaps there is another area that this is being discussed? I'm sure this is considered...

Advice [ 4 Answers ]

I'm currently enrolled at the University of Iowa as an accoutning student. In grad school I will be getting a joint law degree with a masters in accounting because I want to be a tax attorney. Any advice on what else I should do outside of my basic course of action?

Advice please [ 9 Answers ]

I saw my ex girlfriend (2 yr relationship) for the first time since we broke up (4 months ago) at a mates party the other night. I played it pretty cool and wasn't needy or anything. She seemed like she wanted to talk to me and I noticed her looking at me a few times when I was talking to another...

View more questions Search